album purse project
Here is how far I got on this purse project. The DH did the cutting and measuring, luckily I'm also a quilter so I have a couple self healing mats, and they came in real handy. DH used a regular x-acto type craft knife, the vinyl cut easy, the album was a bit tougher, but it is do-able ! I can't go any further because I mis-placed the transparent thread. I trimmed the worn out edges off the album cover, and DH decided how big the purse should be. I then cut the back into 3 pieces; 2 sides and a bottom. I also cut out some blue card stock that matched to line the album cover with, and used tape dots for scrap booking photos to hold them on. The album itself will be as is.