Fall Decrating ideas...

Cheri_CSeptember 4, 2008

With a lot of people thinking about decorating for Fall, I thought I'd post this site. I just recieved an email form them today about some of their classes they have coming up.

I have attended 2 of their classes and have really enjoyed them. I thought you could look at the pics and get some ideas. I think the "Tablescape" looks very interesting.

Here is a link that might be useful: Baker's Village Garden Center

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

I really like that tablescape too. Love the twine and the simple leaf on the napkin, and you sure can't go wrong with lots of candles. I hate to see Summer go in many ways, but have to admit I love the Fall decorations. TFS Luvs

Bookmark   September 4, 2008 at 1:34PM
daisydal

Thx for sharing that, Cheri! Those are very pretty! I agree, Luvs, I hate to see summer go, but the Fall decorations are always so colorful and pretty!
(Cheri, glad to see that you posted! Can't keep a good woman down!!)
blessings-sherri

Bookmark   September 4, 2008 at 2:06PM
slinkey

Although I too, hate to see the Summer end..looking at these pictures cheri has got me 'Fired Up' !! Love the lovely wreaths and yes, like luvs...the simple twine & leaf napkin holder. Thanks for sharing.

Bookmark   September 4, 2008 at 2:12PM
kudzukween

Love those crafts. I'm looking forward to Fall! What a horrible hot humid stormy summer! Last year I bought some lightweight realistic looking craft pumpkins, small ones, at WalMart, for .97 each. I set them out on the front porch and it didn't take long before they were black and slimy. However, I will buy them again if they have them this year, and spray them with a few coats of clear sealer.

Bookmark   September 4, 2008 at 5:01PM
daisydal

kudzu, Just let them get black and slimy, then you will have them ready for Halloween!!! LOL!! Two decorations in one!
blessings-sherri

Bookmark   September 4, 2008 at 5:53PM
craftylady-2006

I am loving that site Cheri, just look at all the wonderful eye candy to drool over. Thanks so much for posting this, I'm getting some good ideas from it.

I just can't give up summer just yet, at least not until it officially arrives. It was too hot to be outside too many days and I actually looked forward to the overcast and rainy days.

Kudzu, too funny on the black and slimy pumpkins. I'll agree with Daisydal, perfect for Halloween. Stick some of the black plastic spiders on them and you're all set. LOL.

Sal

Bookmark   September 4, 2008 at 10:54PM
blessedbygod

Here are some of my fall decoratios

Bookmark   September 10, 2008 at 12:44PM
slinkey

blessedbygod...I love your decorations. What a lovely fall table. Your home looks so warm and cozy. Those are pretty dishes..I'm looking for ones in that color. That color works w/so many things. Very nice, and thanks for sharing.
jane

Bookmark   September 10, 2008 at 8:00PM
Purplemoon

Hi Blessed, you're getting a start on Fall. Makes me want to get busy myself. Saw you're in TX, hope that Ike doesn't cause you any problems.

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   September 11, 2008 at 12:32AM
More Discussions
Will bake potato bags burn in the microwave?
Will baked potato bags burn in the microwave? I use...
cooper9191
Thinking of learning decoupage....
........but some questions are stopping me. 1. Must...
pink_warm_mama_1
How to decorate christmas tree, beads ribbons etc
I am trying to decide how to decorate my tree this...
L A
Halloween ideas
Hello, I am looking to do some knitted characters for...
Chrsbt45
Halloween Costume Update
Hi everyone, Some of you may remember me asking where...
moonwolf_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™