Bun in the Oven Baby Shower Game

enjoyingspringAugust 29, 2008

I am having a baby shower and need your help.

Was wondering if anyone had the pattern and instructions to this baby shower game. What would you make the little dresses out of?? How big should they be.

Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sunnyca_gw

I'm not sure what the game is- sounds like make little dresses & 1 has a "bun in the oven" Kind of like diapers you make & I is "dirty" Tiny dab of mustard. If it's on that order than I would think felt 2 1/2 in to 3 inch little dresses would be fine could sew or glue the 2 identical pieces of dress together. For bun I guess you could write on back inside of 1 dress "Baby" Last yr I was at shower & each person was given large safety pin when you arrived. If you said word baby anyone that heard you could take your pin away. 1 with most pins got gift. Another game was identifying words, they were scrambled & you had to unscramble. words like diaper, bonnet, stroller, carseat, Dreft, powder,bottle, just pick words you want & then scramble & put those 20 on paper & make up as many copies as guests. Another 1 is Ads from magazines for baby things- had to identify the slogan. So hope this helps. Jan

Bookmark   August 31, 2008 at 1:25AM
More Discussions
Drying or preserving live flowers....
Having just lost a son, I'd like to be able to preserve...
SunnyDJ
Thinking of learning decoupage....
........but some questions are stopping me. 1. Must...
pink_warm_mama_1
post your april challenge pics here: new growth!
Welcome to the April Challenge! You are challenged...
concretenprimroses
Is there a product?
that you can design specific lettering graphics on...
pixistix
Town Fair Vent
So yesterday I set up some jewelry I make, which I...
sameboat
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™