Cost Plus World Market Design Our Tote Bag Contest

gardeninggal37July 22, 2009

Hi everyone! Has anybody heard about this contest from Cost Plus World Market? All you have to do is go to http://www.cpwmdesigncontest.com/ and follow the directions provided to download a tote bag template, then start designing!

Just make sure that you have the World Market logo on your tote bag design, to be considered. The prize is a $1000 Cost Plus World Market gift card, and 25 tote bags with the winning design on them! If you prefer, you can mail the entry in as well.

The link to the rules is: http://www.cpwmdesigncontest.com/OfficialRules/tabid/77/Default.aspx

The contest ends on 8/31/09. GOOD LUCK!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
toomuchglass

I read it .... I guess I'm not that impressed . ( That's just be me - I don't care for contests ) Anyone that wants to try --- the best of luck to you !!!

Bookmark   July 23, 2009 at 9:49PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
coloredthumb

Same thoughts here toomuchglass, just not impressed with the site or the rules or the prize. I wish much good luck to those who are going to try. Most dis-likable rule for me......All entries are considered "work for hire" and become the property of the sponsor........ there by can be used without any compensation at all. Hmmm I wonder why they wont pay designers to do this instead of a lame prize contest for the working ideas of hundreds if not thousands of people?

I design and make tote bags all the time and give as gifts to friends and family. We go thru a lot of totes around here. I can't see my designs being sold for profit by anyone else if they wont pay for the work my brain power provides. I like the fact my totes are one of a kind designs, It makes them special to the folks who are getting them.

CT

Bookmark   July 24, 2009 at 10:45PM
More Discussions
Town Fair Vent
So yesterday I set up some jewelry I make, which I...
sameboat
Will bake potato bags burn in the microwave?
Will baked potato bags burn in the microwave? I use...
cooper9191
boot jewelry
Anyone here make boot jewelry? Looking for ideas and...
debrak2008
Halloween Costume Update
Hi everyone, Some of you may remember me asking where...
moonwolf_gw
Christmas Village
I received a few pieces last x-mas and I didnt do a...
christine1950
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™