Starting here for help...

suziecaJuly 27, 2008

Hi,

I want to decorate my outdoor fence - INEXPENSIVELY - so far I have 3 hanging Mexican clay pots w/succulents in them...I want to add a few more things around the pots and also do something to the fence area that is right off our patio.

Any suggestions as to where to find stuff that will hold up to weather and is not real costly? Or things to make myself?

TIA

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
craftylady-2006

Hi Tia, welcome to the forum. You'll have a fun time here, the folks are very nice and very helpful. As to your question, you might want to check out the Garden Junk forum several participate in.

Sal

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Junk forum link

Bookmark   July 27, 2008 at 4:04PM
craftylady-2006

Tia, one of the members of the GJ forum has made an "Inspiration Album" of a lot of the garden creations some of the folks have made. I tried to get Purplemoon's link up to the album but I seem to be having problems opening up certain forums. If you can get to the GJ forum, either look for one of her posts or type "Inspiration Album" in the Search box at the top of the page and it should bring you to it.

Sal

Bookmark   July 27, 2008 at 4:16PM
luvstocraft

Craftylady is right! Just a look through Purplemoon's album of all the GJ creations should give you lots of great ideas. There's everything from windchimes, to painted terra cota saucers to birdhouses to birdfeeders to patio tables and planted chairs, etc. You'll have a ball checking all the pictures out, and the lady's on the forum will be happy to answer any how to questions you might have. Happy crafting. Luvs

Bookmark   July 29, 2008 at 2:08AM
More Discussions
yarn picture kit
I am looking for a kit that was popular in the 70's...
Terri-57
What type of fabric to use to make primitive snowman?
Hi...I have been making snow man door hangers. What...
donnas_gw
Will bake potato bags burn in the microwave?
Will baked potato bags burn in the microwave? I use...
cooper9191
old - old - old crafts
Boy - looking at that Pack O Fun magazine got me thinking...
toomuchglass
Carnival glass weather resistant?
I asked this question on the garden junk forum and...
laurastheme
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™