ISO: pink & white Christmas lights

mammajoJuly 9, 2008

I hope someone here knows where I can find some. I am looking for pink & whit lights on green cords, the kind used on Christmas trees.

I've searched and found some on ebay, but hope there is somewhere else to get them

Thanks

Jo

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
grandma_bonnie

Honey - I googled it and coulodn't find anything else on it, but go to your local craft store and look at a jar of glass paint - why couldn't you pain everyother tiny light pink? Not very much heat is generated and you could really go crazy with the colors... I would try it and leave the lights on to test them out..

Bookmark   July 9, 2008 at 12:51PM
craftylady-2006

I think Bonnie has the right idea in painting the bulbs. If so, I'd use enamel paint as it is made for painting on glass (and other surfaces) and it dries hard. It has to be cured for 21 days (before washing) but you're not going to wash them are you.

Sal

Bookmark   July 10, 2008 at 6:37AM
barbaratx

try Bronners Christmas Wonderland at http://www.bronners.com/christmaslights.html

Bookmark   July 10, 2008 at 9:03AM
caroleena

these guys have what you seek....omg! i have to go back and browse some more....
http://www.partylights.com

Here is a link that might be useful: partylights

Bookmark   July 13, 2008 at 10:12AM
honeysuckleridge

We made them ourselves...using the clear and red lights...switching out every other bulb created a beautiful pink glow for the grands fairy tale room.

Good luck!!
g

Bookmark   July 14, 2008 at 5:58AM
allibeth68

Thanks for the sites everyone. I haven't decided yet on what colors I want on my Christmas tree this year as it will be my first one I put up. Many options to choose from.

Bookmark   July 14, 2008 at 10:40AM
lindasc

I am glad you posted that site for the party lights. I was at a flea market in NC and they had the commercial C9 string lights in antique cabinets and shelves and would not tell me where to get them and that has been over 25 years and now here they are and I have remodeled and sold the antique china cabinet but still remembered the lights.
I would love to go back and see if that woman still has her shop and tell her I have found them. I still have one antique cabinet that I could use them, they just made it so cozy.

Bookmark   July 15, 2008 at 8:48AM
mammajo

Thanks for the ideas and the site. I was able to find the pink ones in an ebay store for 7.99/100 lite set.

Bookmark   July 18, 2008 at 3:51PM
More Discussions
Thinking of learning decoupage....
........but some questions are stopping me. 1. Must...
pink_warm_mama_1
post your april challenge pics here: new growth!
Welcome to the April Challenge! You are challenged...
concretenprimroses
Halloween Costume Update
Hi everyone, Some of you may remember me asking where...
moonwolf_gw
Is there a product?
that you can design specific lettering graphics on...
pixistix
Is Petal Porcelain still available ?
Remember it ? Do they still make it ? It was made to...
toomuchglass
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™