looking for international santa patterns

choppersmom2November 13, 2004

Hi,

I am looking for patterns for a series of small international santa clauses,each about 3 inches tall. they are kind of old world looking. My mother in law, who passed away several years ago, made quite a few, and sold them all except for 2, which she made into free standing ornaments. I know she had books and books of cross stitch patterns, like the leisure art type ones, that my father in law threw away before we could get to them aargghhh.. I would love to complete the series for my children. the ones I have are packed away, but if you have any info on these, as soon as I unpack the Christmas decor I can photo and scan them to send a photo to see if you know of the rest of them.... I don't have a lot of patterns to swap, but am willing to pay for them. Thank you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mistyblue_bc

Last night I went through all my magazines as I thought I had some International Santas. Boy, was that fun! I think I found what you are looking for but I am not willing to sell my magazines. You may be able to find them on ebay. The magazine is called 'Cross Quick' Dec/Jan 89 (Vol. 1, No. 2)- has patterns for Santas from America and England; 'Cross Quick' Dec/Jan 90 (Vol. 11, No. 2) - has patterns for Germany and Russia. I don't have the third magazine which will probably be Dec/Jan91 but I think the name of the magazine changed to 'Cross Stitch Quick & Easy.

If you want to email me with any other questions please feel free to do so. saturnl1@yahoo.ca Please note: after the "n" in saturn it is a lowercase letter l and the number 1.

Hope this helps, good luck,
Jayne

Bookmark   November 14, 2004 at 12:33PM
Karlla

Send me an e-mail please.

Bookmark   November 18, 2004 at 3:47AM
l_evans_verizon_net

I came across a picture that someone had posted with a christmas tree skirt that had three victorian santa's on it. It was great, but I can't find that picture or the pattern anywhere. Can someone help me.

Bookmark   March 30, 2011 at 3:03PM
More Discussions
Variegated thread
I would love to see any projects anyone has done with...
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL
How do you frame your cross-stitch?
I began cross-stitching a little less than a year ago....
LullabyF360
I've lost my clippings...Help!
Does anyone know the web site that creates graphs from...
Linda
patterns of house plants
Does anyone have any of these they are able to share?...
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL
looking for a chart
I started the piece His Love. My chart got ruined and...
sweetkitten51
Sponsored Products
Bear & Frog Figurine
$10.99 | zulily
Gizaun Art Jamaican Boats Indoor/Outdoor Full Color Cedar Wall Art - JB3211
$79.00 | Hayneedle
Sara White Rectangular: 4 Ft. x 6 Ft. Rug
$210.00 | Bellacor
Eames Style DSR Molded Black Plastic Dining Shell Chair with Steel Eiffel Legs
eModern Decor
Serena & Lily Pickstitch Matelasse Coverlet
Serena & Lily