Can someone help me find..............

maryanntxJune 29, 2008

music players like the ones that are in the musical greeting cards that you can buy. I don't even know what they are called to do a search for them. Anyway I would like to buy them wholesale if possible,if I can find them online. Would appreciate any help.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
FlamingO in AR

MaryAnn, I had some luck googling "musical modules". Since I don't have any idea of what kind you want, music-wise, I didn't pursue it too far, but you should be able to get some without having to buy a card!

Bookmark   June 30, 2008 at 8:35AM
FlamingO in AR

PS- I have purchased cards before just to get the musical thing. I'm going to make a box play the Chicken Dance song upon opening. (It's for a joke, don't tell Summer!) I went to Radio Shack and bought a pressure switch and Woody can solder it together for me. I know of a tute for making one with an Altoid tin, if you're interested.

Bookmark   June 30, 2008 at 8:39AM
maryanntx

Thanks Flamey! I couldn't think of the correct name to search for. Modules is it. Now I need to see what's available. That's a cool idea for the box opening and I'll be quiet, LOL.

Bookmark   July 1, 2008 at 10:56PM
FlamingO in AR

Yer welcome, kiddo! Are you making cards or what? I'm nosey.....

Are you familiar with the chicken dance song? Talk about an earworm! lol

Bookmark   July 2, 2008 at 8:08AM
maryanntx

Oh yea! The chicken dance song has been popular in this part of Texas for years. I think everyone I know can do the chicken dance. LOL

My Yaya friend, Joyce, was looking for the music modules so she could make her own cards. She is so much like you - very creative and can come up with the cutest ideas. She is a card sender too. We live about 30 miles apart and e-mail daily, but she still sends me a card almost every week.

I think I might buy some of the music players too if I can find some that fit what I want to do. I'll probably buy them and then never use them I'm bad about doing that.

Bookmark   July 2, 2008 at 9:00AM
pattico_gw

Yoo Hoo...miss Mingo......Maybe I won't tell either...hehe...what's it worth...

Convince me...lol

patti

Bookmark   July 3, 2008 at 10:42PM
FlamingO in AR

Uh, ummmm.... how 'bout I super-glue yer lips together, Patti? lol Wait, let me find that glue this to that sight and see what product they recommend!

Not that I could find my glues right now, I'm painting the craft room and it's chaos up there.

Bookmark   July 5, 2008 at 6:39AM
emagineer

They are called touch tone music buttons. Link below for one outlet. But do a search and you'll find other resources for them to get better pricing.

Here is a link that might be useful: music buttons

Bookmark   July 5, 2008 at 10:06AM
jaybird

LOL you guys are something!!!!!!!! I'll just send you the music you want and they can play it for themselves :^)

Bookmark   July 10, 2008 at 5:46PM
More Discussions
bread bags
I recently went to a craft show and a lady had bread...
oldcrafty
Town Fair Vent
So yesterday I set up some jewelry I make, which I...
sameboat
Will bake potato bags burn in the microwave?
Will baked potato bags burn in the microwave? I use...
cooper9191
Beaded Christmas ornaments
Most of the year I am busy making beaded jewelry. But...
tripletmom83
Halloween costume for my boobs
Yes I know it's pretty weird but after undergoing breast...
trashywoman
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™