Cross Stitch & Country Craft Magazine

mkjudiwSeptember 3, 2008

HELP! IÂve hunted everywhere for an old issue with the ÂSpecial Feature called ÂA Country AlphabetÂ. I have an incomplete copy that I made many years ago, but itÂs missing letters and a color key. As best I can tell, itÂs on page 16 and I see in the buying guide on the back of the page, Christmas Stockings on the cover and on page 4 of whatever issue itÂs in - my guess would be a NOV/DEC issue (?89 plus or minus a year or so). If you could e-mail me copies, IÂd be EVER appreciative! I also see on the back of the page, there might be a strip for a bib with the lyrics: ÂAll things bright & beautiful, all creatures great & small I wouldnÂt mind having that too  IÂm a new grandma of two grandsons born a day apart (2 weeks ago) and IÂm wanting to do bibs. My e-mail address is mkjudiwinslow@hotmail.com if you can lay your fingers on these pages.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
greentea_2008

i am looking for the pattern
Mid west barn
issue date Sept / Oct 1992
Scross Stitch & Country Crafts
need this one too complete my set of three
thank you .email me at
therosss@hotmail.com

Bookmark   September 5, 2008 at 7:05PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rhondals_2006

I think I have the 'A Country Alphabet" you're talking about. It's in CS/CC on pages 16-17. It has 2 Christmas stockings on the front. The left page has a' Bless Our Home' cross stitch,and the page beside it (17) has a bookmark & wallhanging. The S and F borders on the center of the fold of the book. Let me know if it sounds like the right one,and if you're still interested. The back of the first page is 'country garden',and the back of 2nd page is Pin-ups that say 'My Collection' on them.

Bookmark   September 11, 2008 at 9:30PM
More Discussions
tatty teddy
Hello this is a first time thing for me but i would...
michelle.hennon
Alternative stitches, besides just x's
Occasionally a magazine will have a project with alternative...
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL
Christmas tree
I have finished stitching a modern Christmas tree and...
xstitch1
cardboard embroidery floss bobbins
hi all......i am having a hard time finding these,...
lindalou
Flour Sack towels or Flour Sack towel material wanted
Hello....where do you all buy this type of material?...
Ouma
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™