Where would I find bungee-cord (only smaller)-to restring lounger

gma_jJune 10, 2010

I bought some relatively inexpensive outdoor loungers a few years ago and the cording is breaking on all of them. I want to restring them to make them last another few years as the frame, etc. are in wonderful shape.

They are strung with a bungee cord type cord only the cord is about 1/4" (maybe a little larger) in diameter.

Does anyone have any ideas where I could it by the yard?

Thanks so much.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Have you tried places like your local hardware store or Lowes or Home Depot? They sell rope by the foot and may have something suitable for your project.

    Bookmark   June 12, 2010 at 10:53AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thanks adella, since I posted, I found that it is called shock cord and I can buy it online.

    Bookmark   June 14, 2010 at 4:31PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Halloween costume for my boobs
Yes I know it's pretty weird but after undergoing breast...
Is there a product?
that you can design specific lettering graphics on...
yarn picture kit
I am looking for a kit that was popular in the 70's...
post your april challenge pics here: new growth!
Welcome to the April Challenge! You are challenged...
Can anyone recommend a spray paint for Styrofoam?
I know it exists, as I've used it. I need to spray...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™