Balloon Celebration Stamped table cloth

didi84prSeptember 9, 2005

Has anyone remember seeing a tablecloth that had ballons on it? I don't know who the manufacturer was it was a while ago. I wanted to buy it and never did. I just loved it. It was used for general occassion parties with colorful ballons all over it. It was a stamped cross stitch. Any info would be great. I have seached the web, ebay etc. Any other suggestions.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
acraftylady

Two places you could check are www.thestitchery.com and www.herrschners.com. I think Herrschners carries a lot of stamped cross stitch.

Bookmark   September 10, 2005 at 3:43PM
didi84pr

Thanks so much but it is something that I saw years ago and so mad I didn't buy it and put it away. I do that on many projects that I know that I really like and can't get to it right away so I will purchase it and put it away. At the time didn't have the cash so I didn't buy it. My sister in law and I are so mad at ourselves. Well if you happen to see one please keep me in mind.

Bookmark   September 10, 2005 at 10:27PM
naomi_pgh

It is Bucilla 40539-40542 (numbers are different for different sizes) -- napkins are 40543. I don't know if it is still being produced -- I bought mine at Herrschners at least 15 years ago, but they don't have it now. Neither does JoAnn Fabrics. You could try to track down Bucilla and contact them directly for it. Let me know if you are successful -- I'd like another set of napkins! I'm still working on mine -- have let it sit for about 12 years and now am sworn to finish it in the next year. We'll see if I can! At least I'll be making more progress than I have in the past.

Good luck!

Naomi

Bookmark   June 15, 2008 at 10:46PM
More Discussions
I've lost my clippings...Help!
Does anyone know the web site that creates graphs from...
Linda
looking for a chart
I started the piece His Love. My chart got ruined and...
sweetkitten51
How do you frame your cross-stitch?
I began cross-stitching a little less than a year ago....
LullabyF360
Flour Sack towels or Flour Sack towel material wanted
Hello....where do you all buy this type of material?...
Ouma
impossible to find?
Hi I just got back from a wonderful trip to Angkor...
nefi
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™