watercooler covers

fortescuegalJune 24, 2008

I am looking for a pattern to cover the bottle on top of a watgercooler. I remember seeinh them, however, I can't remember where. Thanks!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
posieh

Do you want to cover the whole thing or just the top. I'd probably find some nice quilted material and cut out a circle to fit over the top. Maybe you could make your own pattern with paper. Good Luck !

Bookmark   June 25, 2008 at 3:28PM
jenni_ca

Would any of these work?
The website is selling them already made but I don't think it would be hard at all to figure out how to make them.

Here is a link that might be useful: Cooler Covers

Bookmark   June 27, 2008 at 11:18PM
foxylil_oh

Have you made your watercooler cover yet? If so how did it turn out? I want to make one for my cooler also but I am waiting to see how your's turned out and if not good what would you do different next time? Did you line it with muslin? I have been thinking about making one with quilted fabric to give it more body. What do you think?.......Di

Bookmark   July 2, 2008 at 6:59AM
threejs

I am not sure what you are looking for but I covered the bottle part of mine with a printed green chino fabric that matched my colours, and made a "bag catcher" to match for plastic grocery bags. If you look on ebay for water cooler covers there are many there. Took about a half hour to make them both. Just a tube of fabric with elastic pulling it closed, tight on the top and just loose enough to pull over the bottle.

Bookmark   July 2, 2008 at 4:41PM
gwanny2three

My sister used to make them...she drew her own pattern and sold many of them! Easy enough ot make the pattern.

Bookmark   July 8, 2008 at 3:25PM
More Discussions
yarn picture kit
I am looking for a kit that was popular in the 70's...
Terri-57
yooooo - hooooo
Merry Christmas everyone. Miss the old days at this...
grandma_bonnie
Would like to learn decoupage.......
....but have some questions. 1. Must water be used...
pink_warm_mama_1
How to make hobbled roman shades?
Hi, Does anyone know of any free tutorials out there...
pritz
Can anyone recommend a spray paint for Styrofoam?
I know it exists, as I've used it. I need to spray...
linnea56
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™