Two Peas in a Pod Cross Stitch

jessica-kaidaAugust 27, 2007

If anyone has any cross stitch patters of two peas in a pod I would greatly apreciate it, ThankX.

Jess

ericjess@ntl.sympatico.ca

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pamd96

There is a pattern by Gloria, Inc. (I think) before the days of 'Pat and Gloria' that is adorable. I saw it once a long time ago. It was a part of the Garden Gang. Good luck!

Bookmark   September 28, 2007 at 3:25PM
sweetpeastitches

Sue Hillis has a cute design. I made this one for my husband and it turned out really cute: http://www.123stitch.com/cgi-bin/itemdetail.pl?item=03-1479

Also check out this pattern: http://www.123stitch.com/cgi-bin/itemdetail.pl?item=05-2538

Bookmark   October 31, 2007 at 10:47AM
bevmontgomery

I just finished a picture for my twin grandbabies that was called Two Peas in a Pod Cross Stitch. I got the pattern off Ebay and it was in an old cross stitch magazine. It has the saying, "Like two peas in a pod, twins are a gift from God". It has two babies in a pea pod. I don't know if this is what you want, but if it is I can try to get a color copy made because some of the stitch symbols are colored.

Bookmark   November 2, 2007 at 2:53PM
acraftylady

That is from an old cross stitch and country crafts magazine but I forgot which one has I have given my copy away. Do a google search for the cross stitch magazine database and you can find what magazine in there. Mary

Bookmark   November 18, 2007 at 9:04PM
lorieb_shaw_ca

Hi bevmontgomery - I used to have this pattern and made it for a friend back in 1992. Can't find it now and would love to make it for a friend who's daughter is having twins in November. Could you get a color copy scanned or something similar to email to me? That would be terrific. Thanks for your time.
Lorie ;-)

Bookmark   August 13, 2008 at 8:31PM
rhondals_2006

Lorie--If you aren't able to find it anywhere else--I have it and can e-mail it to you if you want. rhonda

Bookmark   August 14, 2008 at 10:38PM
maa_gaa

Rhonda,

Could you send me a copy of the pattern as well? I just found out my daughter is having twins! (amcupd8@aol.com)

Thanks!

Beth

Bookmark   August 27, 2008 at 11:34AM
debbs828

Hi Rhonda
Could you send me a copy also? I have been searching for this for a while. (dam856@aol.com)
Thanks so much
Debbie

Bookmark   September 10, 2008 at 12:52PM
mcpherson815

I was wondering if you would send me a copy of this also. My sister is having twins and I'd love to make this for her. mcpherson815@gmail.com
Thank you so much!!!!

Bookmark   September 14, 2008 at 12:22PM
erin_amie

Hello, all! Was anyone able to get this pattern? I would love to get a copy as well. I'm expecting twins in Feb/Mar 09 and would love to get started. I thought I still had the magazine, but i'm missing that one. My email is ernita0129@hotmail.com. Thank you so much!!!!

Bookmark   November 10, 2008 at 9:26AM
maa_gaa

If anyone would like this pattern, send me an email amcupd8@aol.com.

Bookmark   April 11, 2010 at 7:56AM
busyhands1130_msn_com

I just found out my daughter is having twins. I would really like to be able to see and stitch this for the babies. Is there anyway someone would be willing to share a copy with me? Please?

Bookmark   February 3, 2011 at 6:48PM
mrsdubya

bevmontgomery
I know that it has literally been years since you posted about your "two peas in a pod" pattern, but I have been searching EVERYWHERE for one! I am having twins in July and would absolutely adore a copy if you would send it to me. My email is mrs.dubya@gmail.com

Thank you!

Bookmark   March 12, 2011 at 6:55PM
evviezx2_hotmail_com

My daughter is expecting twins that will be born this Oct (2011) I have seen this pattern and would love to have a copy so I can get started on it. If anyone can email it to me I would REALLY Apreciate it. Looking forward to a response. Evvie

Bookmark   April 19, 2011 at 5:39PM
nhtennis02

My friend is expecting twins this summer and I'd really love a copy of that pattern too. My email is nhtennis02@yahoo.com if anyone can help.

Thanks!!

Bookmark   May 8, 2011 at 5:29PM
jrsygrl626_comcast_net

I would also like a copy. My "grandma's" real granddaughter is expecting twin girls. jrsygrl626@comcast.net

Bookmark   May 19, 2011 at 11:23PM
kimberlyjuliene_yahoo_com

Hi I would like a copy of this as well if possible... My best friend is going to be a grandmother for the first time and they told her with a Pea Pod card so I would love to make a bib of a pea pod... Thank you
kimberlyjuliene@yahoo.com

Bookmark   June 9, 2011 at 5:18PM
amcupd8_aol_com

I will email a copy of this pattern to anyone who asks for it. I don't check this message board often, so PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL if you would like a copy.

amcupd8@aol.com

Bookmark   June 13, 2011 at 4:43PM
More Discussions
Tangled thread
hi all, so i'm new to cross stitching but i'm already...
stitchingbee123
Variegated thread
I would love to see any projects anyone has done with...
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL
patterns of house plants
Does anyone have any of these they are able to share?...
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL
popcorn chart / tatty teddy exchange suzys zoo
i have quite a few popcorn charts and taty teddy charts...
cute
Is counted cross stitch dead in America?
I wanted to post a query here, but I noticed that the...
richard904
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™