Looking for a pattern

cat0962August 7, 2010

Years ago I started working on a piece from a magazine. It was a beautiful rose garden, and I think the title was "The Desert Shall Rejoice". It was on linnen, and there was a white gazebo in the center. Coming out from the gazebo was a brick walk, going in four directions. There were rose gardens all around the gazebo. The sampler had a cluster of roses in each corner and the bible verse "The desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose". When we moved the magazine containing the pattern was lost. I can't remember if it was an issue of Just Cross Stitch or some other publication. I know the sampler was on the cover. Can anyone help me find this issue, or would someone have a copy they would be willing to sell to me? I need to finish the sampler but have no pattern to follow.

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
acraftylady

Well I think it's this and caption says it's from better homes and gardens. You might try the magazine database over at cyber stitchers and also try posting at 123 stitch and someone is sure to know the exact magazine. Mary

Here is a link that might be useful: rose garden

Bookmark   August 14, 2010 at 12:58PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
acraftylady

Ok if it's that one $1.99 buy it now on e-bay, can't beat that to replace a pattern. Mary

Here is a link that might be useful: the rose garden

Bookmark   August 14, 2010 at 1:00PM
More Discussions
Need help with needlepoint
I can't find a needlepoint forum so I am trying here! I...
Linda
looking for a chart
I started the piece His Love. My chart got ruined and...
sweetkitten51
Any other cross stitchers out there?
Would like to hear from other crossstitchers.
josephene_gw
patterns of house plants
Does anyone have any of these they are able to share?...
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL
Is counted cross stitch dead in America?
I wanted to post a query here, but I noticed that the...
richard904
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™