Harry Potter Cross Stitch

dudieAugust 18, 2007

I am interested in Harry Potter Cross Stitch patterns, especially the pattern book that's been on Ebay from France. Thanks so much.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
donnar57

I have a couple of HP cross-stitch designs that I picked up on eBay as well. But mine came from England, and now that seller is no longer registered on eBay. YIPES! I managed to pick up the Hogwarts logo as well as the Gryffindor crest, and had planned to pick up Hufflepuff, Slytherin and Ravenclaw's crests at a later date. My intent was to do pillows for our new family room, since our whole family reads and loves HP.

What are you planning to do???

DonnaR/CA

Bookmark   August 18, 2007 at 10:22PM
dudie

Right now I would just like any patterns I can get. Would love the Hogwarts and Gryffindor crest. My boss is a big Harry Potter fan. I'd like to make something for her (for myself as well) You can email me directly at Posey019@aol.com.

Thanks a bunch..
Anna Marie

Bookmark   September 13, 2007 at 7:55PM
magicbabydoll

Hi,

My mum has a book on Harry Potter cross stitch patterns, I am not sure which patterns are in there, but I am pretty sure that there are some in there for the Gryffindor crest as well as many others, as she is making a travel blanket for my brother in law.

I am looking for anything to do with cute monkeys or hippo's as well as motorbikes.

We am happy to trade patterns or just generally help out if some one can point us in the right direction.

Please don't hesitate to email me with any questions, we also have a very wide selction of other patterns.

Thanks

Bookmark   September 29, 2007 at 3:08AM
harrypotterfan1

Hey could someone send me ANY Harry Potter Cross-stitch patterns???? PLEASE!!! Attn: Magicbabydoll; I tried to e-mail you but I couldn't find your e-mail. Could you e-mail me tierney_breedlove@yahoo.com I might have some monkey or hippo patterns!!!

Bookmark   January 1, 2008 at 2:56PM
jacquote
    Bookmark   March 10, 2008 at 8:34PM
More Discussions
I've lost my clippings...Help!
Does anyone know the web site that creates graphs from...
Linda
Why are quilts so dynamic while cross-stitch remains boring?
I've been cross-stitching for about 35 years and am...
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL
popcorn chart / tatty teddy exchange suzys zoo
i have quite a few popcorn charts and taty teddy charts...
cute
Need help with needlepoint
I can't find a needlepoint forum so I am trying here! I...
Linda
Christmas tree
I have finished stitching a modern Christmas tree and...
xstitch1
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™