fairy photo question

oddieJune 4, 2007

I saw on another fourm where a lady took a picture of her GD and made her into a fairy, I have a few photo programs but dont know where to even begin, would love to do one with my GD photo any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Oddie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gingermc

hi oddie, my husband knows quite a bit about photoshop and has done a few like you describe, but in order for him to help you he needs to know what photo programs you have ? and to see the picture that you want to transfer ( or he has said he can do the pic for you and send it to you) let me know.
thanks cheryl

Bookmark   June 4, 2007 at 11:39AM
oddie

Thanks so much for your offer, I have photoshop elements 2.0, photo explosion and a sample picture it, its a shame I havent figured out how to do more, I play around with them but dont readly know how to use them, would love to see what you can do with my GD photo here is two I like, and if you are willing to teach me I will try and do it also,( Warring )this wont be easy LOL !
Thanks alot
oddie

Bookmark   June 4, 2007 at 7:34PM
gingermc

[IMG]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z78/gingermc/MyAngel.jpg[/IMG]
hi oddie this is a pic im trying out

Bookmark   June 5, 2007 at 5:33PM
gingermc

hi agian i have just figured out how to post the pics iam not very good with computers lol anyway hope you like them he is working on a few more diffrent ones for you, if you have any ideas that you would like to see your lovely gd in let me know, she is so cute

thanks cheryl

Bookmark   June 5, 2007 at 5:49PM
oddie

OMG! those are just to darn cute! thank you so much!, please can you try and explane how you did these? I forgot that I also have print shop 20 if that helps.
I played around today and did a sorta angel one, I jumped from one program to the next and came up with this photo, nothing like yours, but the best I could do on my own, tell your hubby that I am so very thankful! feel free to try anything else you like with the photo, cant think of anything off hand.
Thanks agine
oddie

Bookmark   June 5, 2007 at 7:27PM
thrift_shop_romantic

Wow, they really are sweet-- that little gal is so fairy-appropriate. :-) What a cutie!

--Jenn

Bookmark   June 6, 2007 at 8:37AM
kattydid

OMG What a cutie!!

Bookmark   June 10, 2007 at 8:02AM
oddie

Thank you Jenn and kattydid! she really is as sweet as the picture shows, and shes all about her clothes and jewerly, doesnt like to get dirty or mess her hair up! cant wait to show her these photos, gonna have to get busy and learn how to use the photoshop, cheryls hubby did a beautiful job!
Thanks
oddie

Bookmark   June 10, 2007 at 8:22AM
More Discussions
jewelry wire for Christmas dangle ornament?
I can only find a couple of tutorials on the web and...
wilsonkaye
Is Petal Porcelain still available ?
Remember it ? Do they still make it ? It was made to...
toomuchglass
Halloween costume for my boobs
Yes I know it's pretty weird but after undergoing breast...
trashywoman
Vinyl armrest repair
The white driver side armrest on my mid-80s GM car...
davestexas
Will bake potato bags burn in the microwave?
Will baked potato bags burn in the microwave? I use...
cooper9191
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™