Need your old horseshoes

purplewgJune 26, 2007

I need some old horseshoes for a project. I will be glad to pay shipping. Any size or shape, rusty or not. Please help.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sweets98

Look on ebay. I was once looking for just a couple possibly for my friend for her DD's bedroom and found a ton of them. They also have alumnium shoes that won't rust and the shipping would be a lot cheaper. They were selling those in lots of about 50 for around $5 or something!

Bookmark   June 26, 2007 at 8:36AM
purplewg

Thanks, I saw them but folks pay way too much for them or pay WAY TOO much shipping. eBay in my opinion has become a shipping rip-off.

Bookmark   June 27, 2007 at 11:09AM
sweets98

I just looked through completed listings and most of the horseshoes come in lots of 15+, went for around $15 (so $1 each) with shipping being around $10. I don't think that's too bad. Horseshoes aren't exactly light weight! LOL If you can't find them in your area, the shipping is worth it because until you round up a whole bunch of them it could be some time. This way you are guarenteed to get them.

You just have to be careful with what you buy but most times when the shipping seems pricey, you're going to see the items within a few days :)

Bookmark   June 28, 2007 at 10:22AM
njtomboy

I bought a ton of horse shoes at a fair last year but she painted all of them SILVER!!!! Let me know if you are interested...

Here is a link that might be useful: Etsy shop

Bookmark   June 30, 2007 at 7:23PM
phish_gw

My sister has the opposite problem. She has a collection of horseshoes with sentimental value and wants to figure out a project she can make with them.

Bookmark   July 2, 2007 at 8:12AM
toomuchglass

Farm & Fleet has them --- I'm sure many of the farmer's supply stores do. ( And they're cheap)

Bookmark   July 7, 2007 at 4:52PM
More Discussions
Beaded Christmas ornaments
Most of the year I am busy making beaded jewelry. But...
tripletmom83
bread bags
I recently went to a craft show and a lady had bread...
oldcrafty
Is there a product?
that you can design specific lettering graphics on...
pixistix
yarn picture kit
I am looking for a kit that was popular in the 70's...
Terri-57
Christmas Village
I received a few pieces last x-mas and I didnt do a...
christine1950
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™