Looking for Family Tree Pattern from early 1990's

tavery313August 2, 2008

Hi, I am looking for a family tree pattern from a magazine from the early 1990's. The patter is called four seasons family tree. I started making it for my mother then and I started college and totally forgot about it. Anyways the pattern was split up over 3 pages and I lost one of the pages. It is a family tree and each section of the tree is a differnet season. It has apples on it. The border has acorns in the corner. At the top and bottom it says To Everything There Is A Season. Then on the sides To Love, hate, To Laugh, Cry, To Plant, Reap, be born, to die. The family name & est. under the tree in an admiral blue colored box. If anyone has the patter from the magazine or just knows some cross stitch magazines from that time. I would greatly appreciate it. I thought it was a Better Homes and Garden magazine with the name needle point? in it. Once again I'm not sure. I would love to surprise my mother with it for Christmas. Thank Tara

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
acraftylady

Do the pages you have give any clues? Better homes and gardens put out cross stitch and country crafts. The covers look like this, maybe it will ring a bell if that's the magazine. The top magazine was the newer style and the ones underneath were the older style. This sounds familiar to me and I may have it if I knew what issue. Mary

Here is a link that might be useful: magazines

Bookmark   August 7, 2008 at 11:48PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
acraftylady

Also I think better homes and gardens put out cross stich and needle work so see if this looks familiar. If you want e-mail me at Beaumariage@aol.com

Here is a link that might be useful: magazine

Bookmark   August 8, 2008 at 12:12PM
More Discussions
Why are quilts so dynamic while cross-stitch remains boring?
I've been cross-stitching for about 35 years and am...
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL
songbird bell pull pattern
I've just finished a butterfly bell pull and would...
marricgardens
"State Series" by Lois Winston, The Cross Stitcher magazine
In my Vol. 5 No. 6 magazine from 1988, there's a pattern...
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL
popcorn chart / tatty teddy exchange suzys zoo
i have quite a few popcorn charts and taty teddy charts...
cute
Angry bluebird
Does anyone know where I can find a chart For the angry...
josephene_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™