Cross Stitch & country Crafts Article/Pattern

VickieAnneJuly 27, 2004

I received several copies of the magazine from my mother's belongings when she passed on. I found a navitity set in Sep/Oct 1988. It has the shephard, sheep, & donkey. I am looking for the previous (1987) years patterns for Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus and the angel. Also the following year (1989)was to have the three wise men and camel. I would greatly appreciate a copy of these patterns. I am planning on doing the set for my grand children. Thank you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
msmeow

Hi, Vickie - I know I have at least one part of that set. I will check at home tonight and see if I have anything you can use.

Bookmark   July 27, 2004 at 9:56AM
msmeow

Sorry, Vickie :( - that pattern must have been a victim of my latest sewing room cleaning! I don't have it any more. But I know someone on this site has stitched them, because I saw pictures of the set in someone's photo album. Hopefully they'll be able to help!

Bookmark   July 27, 2004 at 6:24PM
Maggie39

hi vickie, i believe i have the patterns you are looking for
email if you are interested
Maggie

Bookmark   July 28, 2004 at 9:31PM
jluca

I am quite sure I have those patterns. Please e-mail me if you still need them. jlrl8254@thevillages.net

Bookmark   August 1, 2004 at 7:16PM
VickieAnne

Dear Cross Stitcher fans, I regretably did not find anyone who had the patterns I was looking for. So I am again putting out the request for the nativity scene patterns from book sept/oct 87 and sept/oct 89. Please contact me at lunarnut@earthlink.net if you would be willing to share these patterns. Thank you in advance VickieAnne

Bookmark   December 3, 2004 at 2:38PM
donna_loomis

VickieAnne, I answered another post where you requested the Sept/Oct 87 book. I am looking at it right now. It has Mary, Joseph, an angel, and Jesus in the Manger on the cover. You are welcome to it. Sending you an email.

Bookmark   December 4, 2004 at 9:37PM
acraftylady

I have those magazines have sent you an e-mail about it.

Bookmark   December 9, 2004 at 5:55PM
VickieAnne

I am now in search of May/June of 89. As my copy became the victim of my dog. I am particularly looking for the tooth fairy pillow pattern and the by the sea pattern in this issue. I was cross stitching the tooth fairy pillow and the dog thought it would be a good toy. Anyway I would really appreciate copies of these two patterns. Thank you in advance. VickieAnne

Bookmark   January 10, 2005 at 2:47AM
mashburn

I have found issues of this magazine in my grandmother's things. My 13-year-old daughter has taken up my grandmother's hobby of cross stitching. We had found a series of "hen" patterns in this magazine. We have two, but are missing the one featured in the November/December 1988 issue. It is of a white leghorn. If you have this, please e-mail me. My daughter wants to stitch these- we actually found where my "Mammaw" had started the Rhode Island Red and my daughter is now finishing this. Thank you in advance. Teri Mashburn

Bookmark   February 5, 2005 at 3:55PM
saskaries

I am desperately looking for the 3 wise men, I have the issues from 1994 with the Holy Family, Angel, camel, and shepherd, but I do not have the wise men for some reason. I want to make my Mom and my daughters these for the next few Christmases. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Bookmark   November 18, 2008 at 9:40PM
saskaries

ooops if anyone has them they can email me at rlbanfield@gmail.com

Much appreciated!

Bookmark   November 18, 2008 at 11:31PM
More Discussions
Rug Hookers
I'm looking for advice on rug hooking-anyone?
flowergirl70ks
Cross stitching
Tiffany, good to hear from you. Have you tried ABC...
josephene_gw
Is counted cross stitch dead in America?
I wanted to post a query here, but I noticed that the...
richard904
Tatty teddy book marks
Hi all, If anyone has any me to you bookmark patterns...
Lorna.rogers
looking for a chart
I started the piece His Love. My chart got ruined and...
sweetkitten51
Sponsored Products
Ace Bayou 4.1 Pro Series X-Rocker Pedestal Wireless Game Chair - 5129601
$189.98 | Hayneedle
Yellow Ikat Rug (8' x 10')
Overstock.com
Blue Gold Coast Comforter Set
$64.99 | zulily
Elk Lighting Blackwell 1 Light Outdoor Pendant in Hazlenut Bronze
Beyond Stores
Canyon Ranch Lavender Pillow Insert
$29.50 | FRONTGATE