clear gummy adhesive?

gininmnMay 8, 2009

It is often used to attach a coin or other object to a card or paper in many gimme letters. It is clear, rubbery, can be peeled off and is nonstaining. Anyone know what it's called and where I could buy some? I'd like to try it to stablize some small objects on a shelf that is subject to some vibration when a nearby door is slammed shut.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I know what your talking about. I think they may be call glue dots. I believe Hobby Lobby may carrie them. I would think any craft place would...

    Bookmark   May 8, 2009 at 9:16PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I use glue dots too. But they are not as strong as the Industrial weight kind. I think I bought some at Office supply store one time.

    Bookmark   May 9, 2009 at 2:48PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I got some at Michaels and they work great. Just what I wanted. Thank you, leveta and susiewantsroses for answering.

    Bookmark   May 10, 2009 at 12:21PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Halloween costume for my boobs
Yes I know it's pretty weird but after undergoing breast...
post your april challenge pics here: new growth!
Welcome to the April Challenge! You are challenged...
Town Fair Vent
So yesterday I set up some jewelry I make, which I...
How to make hobbled roman shades?
Hi, Does anyone know of any free tutorials out there...
yooooo - hooooo
Merry Christmas everyone. Miss the old days at this...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™