Hairbow display cards

thelmaleeMay 21, 2009

What do you display your hairbows on. I would like to have some cards that are at least 4" by 5" and look nice. I have not been able to print close enough to the edges to get information below the bow and look nice. I do use card stock to make cards. Do any of you have a source to get preprinted cards in that size. I found some plain ones on Ebay but they were 2X3. I appreciate any information.

Thelma

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
karenm26

I have used a program called American Greeting #3 and you can use a postcard that is printed 4 to a page. You can take your words right to the edge of the paper. I have used other American Greeting card programs, but the #3 is the easiest to use. It is what you see is what you get. I have used the same program to make candy wrappers of all size using either a post card or label. There are beautiful pictures in it and you can even import pictures if you want. Hope this helps

Bookmark   May 22, 2009 at 11:13PM
thelmalee

Thank you. I have an American Greeting program but not sure what number. I wonder if you can print post cards with print shop.

Thelma

Bookmark   May 25, 2009 at 9:21AM
karenm26

Never tried print shop. I have other American Greeting card programs, I think 4 and 7, but they aren't as easy to use as #3. It is one of the easiest programs I have found. I use it for almost everything. I have done cookbooks, placecards for tables, candy wrappers, name badges and many other items. You could try print shop and use a post card, if it lets you print 4 at a time, unless you want them bigger.

Bookmark   May 25, 2009 at 10:18PM
More Discussions
Vinyl armrest repair
The white driver side armrest on my mid-80s GM car...
davestexas
Ideas for Button Crafts- Wuttons
Look what I found at Joann today! I thought these owl...
arollins1
yarn picture kit
I am looking for a kit that was popular in the 70's...
Terri-57
Is there a product?
that you can design specific lettering graphics on...
pixistix
Vase Fillers As Rhinestones?
Hi everyone, I bought a few of these clear vase filler...
moonwolf_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™