krylon stained glass color (green & purple) in mpls

leaveswaveMay 19, 2008

The purple has been discontinued and the green is currently being made only in a smaller size; I'm wondering if a LOCAL store might still have a stock of both in larger sizes.

I'm only interested in confirmed sightings in Mpls. I have exhausted my available resources for running around town or spending all day on the phone on "maybe"s or "I saw it in Podunk, OH".

I may well be looking for a needle in a haystack, so to speak, but am hopeful of success.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
iowajewel

Have you contacted Krylon? Check out their website and there should be contact information.
Just an idea....
Hopefully, they will put you in contact with the local rep who can tell you what Krylon outlets sell what you are looking for!
Julie

Bookmark   May 22, 2008 at 10:38AM
leaveswave

Yes, that was my first step. Always best to go to the source when possible. Unfortunately, they were not able to help--one of those large corporations that doesn't believe in sharing that level of detail with customers.

Bookmark   May 22, 2008 at 12:01PM
sagebrushy

Hi there - Try asking for the rep info from the store where you have been purchasing your supply. Surely the store knows who their rep is. Good luck.

Bookmark   May 23, 2008 at 7:58PM
More Discussions
Would like to learn decoupage.......
....but have some questions. 1. Must water be used...
pink_warm_mama_1
Is Petal Porcelain still available ?
Remember it ? Do they still make it ? It was made to...
toomuchglass
What type of fabric to use to make primitive snowman?
Hi...I have been making snow man door hangers. What...
donnas_gw
Christmas Village
I received a few pieces last x-mas and I didnt do a...
christine1950
How to decorate christmas tree, beads ribbons etc
I am trying to decide how to decorate my tree this...
L A
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™