Anyone miss the old Aleene's Craft shows?

craftymama-mnApril 1, 2009

I hope this doesn't post 3 times I am new to this site. I can't believe how long this post has been running for.I too miss Aleene's show. I was pregnant ant the time and on bed rest. She was my saving grace. Does anyone remember a gal who did a lot of painting with here crafts.. She had short dark hair, glasses (plus size) I loved her stuff it was just beautiful,(she did some really cute bees and water melons, she made it look so easy) she was my favorite guest next to Katheryn. I still do ribbon embroidery because of Katheryn. Please e-mail me back. I would love to know if the gal who did the painting has a web site or some books out. My Aleene tapes are long gone at this point.

Jennie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
minnie_tx

Check out this thread (further down the page this has been going on since 12-12-04 and Tiffany has even answered our questions read the thread and you might be able to get in touch with her and ask about the painting lady.
We are happy to have you here.

Here is a link that might be useful: Anyone miss the old Aleene's Craft shows? - Crafts and Decorations Forum - Gar

Bookmark   April 2, 2009 at 3:59AM
More Discussions
bread bags
I recently went to a craft show and a lady had bread...
oldcrafty
yarn picture kit
I am looking for a kit that was popular in the 70's...
Terri-57
Drying or preserving live flowers....
Having just lost a son, I'd like to be able to preserve...
SunnyDJ
Vinyl armrest repair
The white driver side armrest on my mid-80s GM car...
davestexas
Halloween costume for my boobs
Yes I know it's pretty weird but after undergoing breast...
trashywoman
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™