Cross stitch magazines to give away

donna_loomisMarch 26, 2005

I don't do much cross stitch anymore as it is hard on my eyes. But I love it. I have a few magazines and hardbacks that I intend to keep. The rest I gave away. Today I was in a second hand store and there were a few issues of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts for a quarter each. Of course I bought them. I've seen posts here for back issues and thought I would help someone out. Wouldn't you know it, none of the magazines I bought are being currently sought. I will list them here and if anyone is interested, please email me. I would be happy to send them to you for the cost of postage or an exchange of knit patterns.

March/April 88

May/June 88

Sept/Oct 88 (2 issues)

Sept/Oct 89

May/June 90

March/April 91

Jan/Feb 93

March/April 93

May/June 93

July/Aug 93

Sept/Oct 93

Also the premier issue of CrossQuick and the January 2001 issue of For the Love of Cross Stitch.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kathi_mdgd

Nice of you to do this.I just checked my list and i already have them all that you posted,but thanks for the offer.I'm sure someone will need them.
Kathi

Bookmark   March 31, 2005 at 1:12PM
donna_loomis

I have only the Sept/Oct 88 issue left to give away if anyone is interested. Postage would be so minor that I am just willing to send it gratis to the first person to email me their name and mailing address. A picture of the cover can be seen at the link posted. This is NOT my listing. This is for reference only.

Here is a link that might be useful: magazine

Bookmark   April 6, 2005 at 4:35PM
vgary

I would love to have the Sept/Oct '88 issue of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts if it is still available. Address is Mary Millwood 4816 Wooded Oak Circle, Louisville, KY 40245. Sending it as "printed material" would be the least expensive way to mail it.

Bookmark   April 12, 2005 at 7:20PM
donna_loomis

It's yours, Mary. All gone.

Bookmark   April 13, 2005 at 12:56AM
More Discussions
Why are quilts so dynamic while cross-stitch remains boring?
I've been cross-stitching for about 35 years and am...
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL
Turtle cross stitch
Finished my turtle. I used 16 count aida which makes...
xstitch1
Need help with needlepoint
I can't find a needlepoint forum so I am trying here! I...
Linda
tatty teddy
Hello this is a first time thing for me but i would...
michelle.hennon
Flour Sack towels or Flour Sack towel material wanted
Hello....where do you all buy this type of material?...
Ouma
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™