Oddie, how about an update?

luvstocraftApril 11, 2008

Hi Oddie, I was just wondering if you are still listing your crafts on Etsy--and how it is going? How about an update on what you've been making and selling? Luvs

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oddie

Thanks luvs, not much going on, I added a winebottle light sorta like the last one I showed to you all, and the red suitcase I painted, havent sold one thing, but people are looking! so thats good! I wonder about my priceing, never was good at it, lots of beautiful crafts on etsy! lots gets lost in the pages if you dont list alot, havent got into chating on there fourm, seems thats something you need to do to get your shop noticed, if nothing sells then I am not out much!
Have a couple windows I want to paint on found the extender I was looking for to do the stained glass look, but so far I have just got them cleaned up, postage would be aufull to sell them on etsy, one of the draw backs to selling on line.
I tried makeing the button flowers, but had no pretty bright colors to use like yours were, so I will keep a eye out for some.
Thanks for asking luvs!
oddie

Bookmark   April 12, 2008 at 8:18AM
sjarz

I probably missed your Etsy name, could I/we see your things?
Suzan J

Bookmark   April 13, 2008 at 9:11PM
oddie

Thanks suzan for asking, its oddie3.etsy.com any feedback on my shop would be welcome! good or bad!
Thanks!
oddie

Bookmark   April 14, 2008 at 8:15AM
More Discussions
yarn picture kit
I am looking for a kit that was popular in the 70's...
Terri-57
Vinyl armrest repair
The white driver side armrest on my mid-80s GM car...
davestexas
Beaded Christmas ornaments
Most of the year I am busy making beaded jewelry. But...
tripletmom83
Thinking of learning decoupage....
........but some questions are stopping me. 1. Must...
pink_warm_mama_1
How to make hobbled roman shades?
Hi, Does anyone know of any free tutorials out there...
pritz
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™