Where To Find.....

moonwolf_gwApril 6, 2012

Hi everyone,

This may sound like a dumb question, but where can you find earrings with the stoppers in them? I looked at Wal-Mart but couldn't find any. Would stores like Michaels or AC Moore have them?

I'll include the link to the video of the earrings I want to make. It may bring back memories for some of you.

Any other tips are gladly appreciated!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Here is a link that might be useful: Earrings

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Sorry, I didn't make it all the way through the video to the the earrings. Are they posts? If so, Michaels does sell them.

    Bookmark   April 6, 2012 at 11:01PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I do believe they are posts. They pin right into the ear. I will look for them next time I am at Michaels. Thank you, Chibimimi!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

    Bookmark   April 6, 2012 at 11:59PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Hi I have seen those posts on ebay,,priced ok but you have to buy the backs seperately,,I buy my jewelry making things off ebay,,hope it helps,,Lisa

    Bookmark   April 12, 2012 at 9:58AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Christmas Village
I received a few pieces last x-mas and I didnt do a...
Is there a product?
that you can design specific lettering graphics on...
Drying or preserving live flowers....
Having just lost a son, I'd like to be able to preserve...
Would like to learn decoupage.......
....but have some questions. 1. Must water be used...
Is Petal Porcelain still available ?
Remember it ? Do they still make it ? It was made to...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™