Laundry pattern

garbofloFebruary 25, 2007

Looking for a counted cross stitch pattern having to do with laundry/washing clothes, that theme.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bobbu

CrossStitcher (http://www.crossstitchermagazine.co.uk/) magazine had four angels featuring a clothes line angel, a dusting angel, a washing angel (I think..) and an ironing angel in their April 2001 issue. They are called "Spring Cleaning Angels".
I am 'currently' working my second of the four, but in something like 18 or 22 count, so I need really good eyes - not something I have normally at the moment.

Size about 94 high x 64 wide (in 14 count: 17x12cm/6 3/4x4 5/8 in)

My idea was to mount them on a piece of "thick" cardboard with magnets. I could then put them on the whiteboard for a reminder of what needed doing - 'tomorrow'. *G*

Bookmark   March 7, 2007 at 4:18PM
polly_grower

I have a pattern that has a girl hanging out bloomers. If you would like this pattern, please email me at p_pratt@hotmail.com.

Bookmark   November 19, 2007 at 5:58PM
jojob1969

If your still looking, freepatterns.com has a pattern of clothes hanging on a line. It's call God's dress code.

There is a cute laundry cross stitch pattern for sale at crossstitchjoy.com that I was thinking of buying for my own laundry room. It has little pictures of a clothesline, clothes pins, a washboard, old-style washing machine, iron etc. The name of it is just "laundry" .

Bookmark   November 28, 2007 at 3:52PM
meja_flora_hotmail_com

I like Jeanette Crews designs, you get like 300+ patterns quite cheap and small so you can put on a bag or something. I bought one of their books 360 Mini Messages :) from www.theartofstitch.com and it's too cute! so far I've sewn ten already. I made coasters out of 6 patterns.

Bookmark   February 4, 2009 at 7:28AM
More Discussions
looking for a chart
I started the piece His Love. My chart got ruined and...
sweetkitten51
I've lost my clippings...Help!
Does anyone know the web site that creates graphs from...
Linda
Stitching magazines?
Hi, everyone! I'm looking for recommendations for stitching...
brodyjames_gw
Is counted cross stitch dead in America?
I wanted to post a query here, but I noticed that the...
richard904
Turtle cross stitch
Finished my turtle. I used 16 count aida which makes...
xstitch1
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™