does everyone do this?

tonyajb5253February 27, 2006

I am new to this board and have really enjoyed reading the post..both old and new!

I was just wondering if everyone is like me and starts a bunch of patterns all at once! I have 3 Thomas Kinkaide projects that are 11x14 started for christmas gifts, 2 projects that are 5x7, and 4 quilt squares for LoveQuilts that are all due 7-1-06. That doesn't even count the 2 afghans that are half-crocheted! lol

I have a seperate baggie for each project and just decide which one I feel like working on at that moment. Sometimes work on all of them for a short time during the day!

Anyway...again, you all have a great forum here! Keep posting as I love to read them all.

Happy Stitching to all!

Tonya

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
scarlett_jem

I do it too, I get bored very easily, so I have various xstitches "in progress".

Bookmark   February 27, 2006 at 5:40PM
gerrysrose

I have been here a couple of years but am always entertained. I have four cabins, three barns, one rose and some special gifts going all at once. Nice to have you on board. Rose

Bookmark   March 29, 2006 at 3:54AM
dianewc

How funny! I have a birth announcement, a Statue of Liberty, a quilt cross stitch pattern from a magazine, and I have just started a towel series from the Design Connection. Mine, too, are in nice ziplock bags. I am relieved to know that I am not the only one who suffers burnout. I am hopeful that I will not take up another project any time soon!

It's madness. The birth announcement was started when I learned I would have a new niece almost 3 years ago. I designed it myself around the John Lennon "Real Love" collection, it's about 75% complete, but I've not been able to complete it! Now I have a nephew due next month and know I have to start something for him, too.

It's nice to know that I am not alone!

Bookmark   March 29, 2006 at 11:35PM
stitchntime9

Don't feel bad, everyone does it.

I've been working on Hummel pictures for the past 20 years with 19 done and 16 framed and hung on one wall for a Hummel haven, 3 were gifts--won't go into the ones started, half, 3/4 and just about done. That doesn't include the clothes sewing, home dec I'm now doing as a break from clothes sewing, the crocheted afgan I've been fighting with for the last 10 years and lost one panel somewhere, one other 3/4th complete...and the other cross stitch and embroidery projects I have going.

Bookmark   March 30, 2006 at 3:05PM
More Discussions
Cross stitching
Tiffany, good to hear from you. Have you tried ABC...
josephene_gw
Stitching magazines?
Hi, everyone! I'm looking for recommendations for stitching...
brodyjames_gw
looking for a chart
I started the piece His Love. My chart got ruined and...
sweetkitten51
patterns of house plants
Does anyone have any of these they are able to share?...
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL
Turtle cross stitch
Finished my turtle. I used 16 count aida which makes...
xstitch1
Sponsored Products
Coffee & Doe Birch Hill Gliding Recliner
$339.99 | zulily
Romeo Moon T1 Table Lamp by Flos Lighting
$875.00 | Lumens
Elk Lighting Parisian Keepsake Boxes - Set of 2 - 89-1585
$126.00 | Hayneedle
Magenta Abigail Rug
$39.99 | zulily
Harmony Post Lantern by Quoizel
$359.99 | Lumens