Harry Potter

crlyn957February 4, 2005

I have two nephews that are crazy about Harry Potter if anyone has any kind of a cross stitch pattern can I please have a copy of the pattern?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
erin4478

I have been looking for a harry potter cross stitch pattern for months. I am specifically looking for a pattern that shows the insignias for the different houses. Does anyone have anything they could share with me? I am trying to do the pattern for a friends bday first of march. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Bookmark   February 9, 2005 at 12:00PM
suzyq273

It is my amazing fiance's birthday soon, he has done so much for me and i would love to give him a harry potter themed cross stitch. Any patterns, feel free to email them to me, it will make his year!! cheers guys x

shay_d272@yahoo.co.uk

Bookmark   February 28, 2005 at 8:17AM
Ladytex27

If you can find me a good, clear pic, I might be able to make a pattern for you. No promises, though as some pics are near impossible to make a chart out of.

Bookmark   April 27, 2005 at 2:35AM
crlyn957

To everyone that has responded to my search for Harry Potter cross stitch patterns, THANK YOU. I was able to locate the pattern book at 1,2,3 stitch online.

Bookmark   May 12, 2005 at 8:44AM
hpfan

Can you link me to the pattern book you found?? I can't seem to find anything anywhere.

I want to stitch a simple harry potter design or even just a broom stick or wizard hat if I have to settle for that. I have a friend who loves harry potter and loves homemade gifts and I really want to make this for her. But I only have 2 weeks before I'll see her (we're meeting up from out of town).

Please if anyone has or knows of any simple harry potter patterns or patterns relating to harry potter, send me an email or a reply to this post. Thanks.

Bookmark   July 4, 2005 at 5:00PM
hgrace83

Hi all! I've been searching all over the place for any Harry Potter cross stitch patterns, my family and friends are all big fans and i wanted to make some special gifts. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks, Happy Stitching!

Bookmark   July 18, 2005 at 12:57AM
harrypotterfan1

Hey guys!! I've been looking for Harry potter patterns everywhere!! I like to make pillows and just designs for my friends and family!! If anyone has any designs please e-mail me tierney_breedlove@yahoo.com

Bookmark   January 1, 2008 at 3:02PM
littlemojo

I have a few HP patterns up here, including some little figures and 3 sets of house crests:
katepc.infogen.net.nz/harrypotter.htm

Here is a link that might be useful: Free Anime Cross Stitch Patterns

Bookmark   January 27, 2008 at 3:09PM
xstchfan48

would love to get my hands on some HP charts. Anyone willing to share, I have tons of all kinds of things, plus a friend is sending 3 bags of old,new and who knows what tomorrow.
I will also be willing to pay for the patterns as well. I am a huge fan as well as my son.

Bookmark   January 27, 2008 at 10:07PM
girlgabby

I too have been looking for harry potter cross stitch patterns. If anyone is willing to share you can email me at girlgabby1967@hotmail.com
thanks my sons just love him.

Bookmark   February 21, 2008 at 5:09PM
linasi

Wow littlemojo those small one colour shields are amazing... I'll not even start on the anime ones they are superb!

Bookmark   March 12, 2008 at 12:44PM
littlemojo

Thanks linasi, that's kind of you to say. The small shields came from a series of stamps released in the UK to commemorate the 7th book.

I love the big crests but I don't have the patience to actually stitch one :) I'm working on a pattern set of the 'classic' crests but they are taking longer than I thought they would.

Bookmark   March 13, 2008 at 5:28AM
linasi

Well they will be next on my list to do before I can get hold of other patterns I'm trying to locate of native American stuff, kids stuff, cute stuff..everyone wants me to cross stitch stuff for them for birthdays/Christmas/holidays... I hardly keep any for myself lol.

It looks like a load of friendly and helpful folk hang out here.. maybe if I hang about long enough I'll be able to help other people out one day :)

*waves at shortysmolls* you're a peach :)

Reading back through the threads (only came here for the first time yesterday after discovering the site) it seems like there are a lot of people popping in, getting what they want, and then running away without a backwards glance

..... people! lol

Linasi (linasi_uk@yahoo.co.uk)

Bookmark   March 13, 2008 at 3:49PM
More Discussions
patterns of house plants
Does anyone have any of these they are able to share?...
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL
Tatty teddy book marks
Hi all, If anyone has any me to you bookmark patterns...
Lorna.rogers
Is counted cross stitch dead in America?
I wanted to post a query here, but I noticed that the...
richard904
Tangled thread
hi all, so i'm new to cross stitching but i'm already...
stitchingbee123
Turtle cross stitch
Finished my turtle. I used 16 count aida which makes...
xstitch1
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™