cross stitch afgan pattern

kathut2004February 2, 2009

I am looking for a cross stitch magazine which featured a garden afgan. It came out a few years ago. The pattern was a series which came out over the course of a year of the magazine. I would just like to know the magazine and the dates of the issues. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. The pictures on the afgan consisted of a birdhouse, watering can and some birds or butterflies I think.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jypsy1958

Could you be looking for the Stoney Creek - Nature's Home Collection. If so you would need all magazines from 2001 and the first 4 from 2002. You can see the pattern at www.stoneycreek.com
Hope this helps in your search.

Bookmark   February 25, 2009 at 12:42PM
annie20

I searched for a similar sounding pattern years ago to no avail. There was a kit in The Stitchery catalog but I missed ordering it on time and they were not helpful in finding it. (probably in the 1990's)It had gardening motifs, one of which was an adorable golden yellow straw hat with a ribbon around it and maybe some flowers. All of the colors and details were attractive on the motifs. If you find the source, would you please tell me? Thanks!

Bookmark   March 1, 2009 at 3:47PM
kathut2004

Thank you for your posts. The pattern I was looking for was the Stoney Creek - Nature's Home Collection. I am now in the process of tracking down the magazines. Thanks again for all your help.

Bookmark   March 10, 2009 at 9:57AM
More Discussions
Variegated thread
I would love to see any projects anyone has done with...
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL
"State Series" by Lois Winston, The Cross Stitcher magazine
In my Vol. 5 No. 6 magazine from 1988, there's a pattern...
Tangled thread
hi all, so i'm new to cross stitching but i'm already...
stitchingbee123
Alternative stitches, besides just x's
Occasionally a magazine will have a project with alternative...
Why are quilts so dynamic while cross-stitch remains boring?
I've been cross-stitching for about 35 years and am...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™