Is this called 'ribbon quilting'...picture attached?

takateApril 28, 2004

Does anyone know what this craft is called? Thanks for any answers you can give.

Image link:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I have a book that calls this "Folded Star." You can do it with regular fabric, too. It's really easy but uses a lot of fabric.

    Bookmark   June 21, 2004 at 4:03PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions, who loves it?
I just discovered the site and have had fun this afternoon...
popcorn chart / tatty teddy exchange suzys zoo
i have quite a few popcorn charts and taty teddy charts...
"State Series" by Lois Winston, The Cross Stitcher magazine
In my Vol. 5 No. 6 magazine from 1988, there's a pattern...
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL
I've lost my clippings...Help!
Does anyone know the web site that creates graphs from...
Is counted cross stitch dead in America?
I wanted to post a query here, but I noticed that the...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™