Spring bunny sign

luvstocraftMarch 17, 2009

Finished painting this little sign last night. Not sure if I will put it on a wooden stake or just hang it on my side yard gate. I love bunnies! Luvs

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
minnie_tx

lovely

Bookmark   March 17, 2009 at 9:37PM
oddie

omg luvs I sooo love your bunny sign! I would hang it on your gate just to make sure everyone see it, soooo cute!
all the detail, dont know how you do it.
TFS
oddie

Bookmark   March 18, 2009 at 8:25AM
luvstocraft

Thanks Minnie and Oddie, I'm never sure whether I should post a painted item here or just on the Painting gallery, but not everyone looks in there. And it is a craft and for Spring so thought some of you might enjoy seeing it. I think I will hang it on the side yard gate by the driveway so I can enjoy it when we pull in. I didn't put anything about Easter on it, so I can leave it up all Spring.

Luvs

Bookmark   March 18, 2009 at 12:00PM
nancelee

Luvs what a great sign. You do lovely work and I always love to see what you have done. I would hang it on the gate so it's sure to be seen all Spring. I'm glad you posted it here.....I don't always get to the gallery as often as I would like.

Nance

Bookmark   March 18, 2009 at 7:45PM
leveta

That is soooo sweet...You done a great job...

Bookmark   March 18, 2009 at 7:46PM
kudzukween

oh,wow,that is so cute! I sure do envy your talent! I can't paint at all!
kudzu

Bookmark   March 19, 2009 at 7:54AM
luvstocraft

Glad you enjoyed seeing it Nance, Leveta, and Kudzu. It fit my side gate just perfectly and really shows up there. My neighbor loves to see what I will hang on my gate for each season/holiday. Since her driveway is right next to mine, she gets to enjoy it too. Kudzu, we have a mutual admiration for each other then, because I am always thrilled to see all the things you create. And I'm amazed at how quickly you make things. Luvs

Bookmark   March 20, 2009 at 1:32AM
barb_from_pa

That is great!I so wish I could paint. It is truly a gift! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us.

Bookmark   March 20, 2009 at 8:12PM
luvstocraft

Barb, I am thankful for being able to do it. I can't even tell you how long I "wanted" to do it before I got up the nerve to take a class. Believe me, if I can learn, anyone can do it! I really should have taken more classes and learned to do more complicated things, but I'm happy with keeping it simple. It can be as simple as just tracing a pattern onto a piece of wood or metal using graphite paper, then filling in the spaces just like coloring in a color book. In fact, color books often have cute patterns to use. If you buy a book with simple designs, it will help you to understand how to add some shading and other details that will make it even better. I really encourage anyone interested to at least give it a try, you might just find that you have a real talent and passion for it! ;o)

Luvs

Bookmark   March 21, 2009 at 12:27AM
More Discussions
Halloween Costume Update
Hi everyone, Some of you may remember me asking where...
moonwolf_gw
yarn picture kit
I am looking for a kit that was popular in the 70's...
Terri-57
Is Petal Porcelain still available ?
Remember it ? Do they still make it ? It was made to...
toomuchglass
Halloween costume for my boobs
Yes I know it's pretty weird but after undergoing breast...
trashywoman
How to make hobbled roman shades?
Hi, Does anyone know of any free tutorials out there...
pritz
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™