ez bow maker directions

ownedbyadogMarch 16, 2008

If anyone has the directions to the ez bow maker would you mind sharing them? I moved and lost the directions.....!!! Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phonegirl

I'm hoping this might help if you don't find the directions for yours. My husband cut this out and drilled 5 holes in a circle for each size bow. Then he cut me 2 dowels to run wire through and then 5 on each side of the 2 center pegs. He continued out 9 times on each side so one could make very lg bows with this. This bow maker has been used for wedding bows and all occasions. Because of it I have lots of fancy bows at my home. Is this what yours looks like at all? I just leave a tail on my ribbon and always go through the center pegs, back and forth until I get the size & fullness I want.

Here is a link that might be useful:

Bookmark   March 16, 2008 at 10:12PM
jade2

I really like your bow maker! Could you please give me the dimensions for it, such as length, width, and distance between the holes? Thanks so much!

Bookmark   March 27, 2008 at 5:01PM
phonegirl

Jade, My bow maker is 4.5"W x 20"L. The outside row of holes is 1" apart and the next row is drilled in between those holes so u end up with the 1st, 3rd and 5th row all lined up. The 2nd and 4th rows also line up when drilled. I hope you can understand what I'm saying and if not look at the picture and hopefully that will explain it. I have never used the last 4 sets of holes so I think u could get by with making it shorter unless your wanting bows that would be that large. Let me know if u need more help. If not show me your bows. I only use ribbon with wired edges.

Bookmark   March 30, 2008 at 12:50AM
More Discussions
yarn picture kit
I am looking for a kit that was popular in the 70's...
Terri-57
Can anyone recommend a spray paint for Styrofoam?
I know it exists, as I've used it. I need to spray...
linnea56
bread bags
I recently went to a craft show and a lady had bread...
oldcrafty
Hair Jewelry/Headpiece Questions
Hi everyone, This year, I will be attempting once again...
moonwolf_gw
yooooo - hooooo
Merry Christmas everyone. Miss the old days at this...
grandma_bonnie
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™