Some more of my Easter arrangements...

Cheri_CMarch 15, 2008

Here are some more of my arrangemtns...

I've got to add some birds to this yet.

This one I made for myself.

Here is a link that might be useful: Easter Album

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oddie

OMG! I sooo love your arrangements! what a beautiful job you have done makeing them, each is just as beautiful as the next! love those bunnies sooo cute! you use such beautiful colors, took a look at your album, wanted to see larger photos of your beautiful creations, love your window decorations also, everything is just beautiful! TFS!
oddie

Bookmark   March 15, 2008 at 8:52AM
luvstocraft

Those are really pretty, you use such nice color combinations. Are you, or were you a florist? Where do you find all your wall pockets? Give us more details on what you use and how you decide what colors to use, would you please? You sure do beautiful arrangements. Love them all. Luvs

Bookmark   March 15, 2008 at 1:43PM
shysue

I love your floral arrangements, Cheri. They are all so beautiful, but I think my favorite is the one with the pink bow.

Bookmark   March 15, 2008 at 2:02PM
Cheri_C

Thanks everyone. Yes, I am a Florist. I've never had any training other than working in a Flower Shop. I started working in a flower shop when I was 16. Been doing it pretty much every since. I got the wall baskets form a wholesale place called "Flower Factory". I just usually go and buy different flowers. I really don't know what I'm gonna do until I start in. Then I just start using what I have. These I just kinda visioned just a wild gardening look. Hope this helps you some Luvs.

Bookmark   March 15, 2008 at 10:32PM
phonegirl

Cheri, Nice arrangements, I like all of them. I like the one with the green flowers. It's so different and the new look. So spring looking all of them. We had quite a blizzare here in MT this morning but thankfully it warmed up and melted later.

Bookmark   March 21, 2008 at 8:34PM
craftylady-2006

Cheri, it all looks so beautiful and Spring! I'm sure it is nice to see all the lovely flowers around your home. You do such wonderful crafts!

Sal

Bookmark   March 22, 2008 at 9:30PM
More Discussions
Would like to learn decoupage.......
....but have some questions. 1. Must water be used...
pink_warm_mama_1
Beaded Christmas ornaments
Most of the year I am busy making beaded jewelry. But...
tripletmom83
wind spinner patterns
does anyone have patterns for the old time wind spinners...
parker806
jewelry wire for Christmas dangle ornament?
I can only find a couple of tutorials on the web and...
wilsonkaye
Drying or preserving live flowers....
Having just lost a son, I'd like to be able to preserve...
SunnyDJ
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™