Another Old Bottle Project-Fairy Bottle

kudzukweenFebruary 27, 2009

Check these out, my granddaughter and I made them today using some die-cuts bought from Michael's, yard sale bottles, wire,beads,sequins, glitter, sparkly fillers, and heart charms. My sister bought the colored bottles for me at a yard sale. I'm going to try others with larger jars, and some old medicine bottles.

Go check them out...

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
minnie_tx

I loved them my photos are still up in the gallery of some of my fairie and shows a song book of Cicely Barker fairies, page 3 and 4

Bookmark   February 27, 2009 at 10:28PM
oddie

Sooo cute! gonna try and make one someday soon I hope! have the perfect photo of my GD to use.
TFS
oddie

Bookmark   February 28, 2009 at 7:52AM
kudzukween

thank you all. Minnie I checked them all out, I can't believe after these few years I still don't check the gallery side. They're beautiful, I have some like the ones on the shelf, I always put them in a pot of flowers. Some are missing arms, or part of their wings, but still adorable :D I don't know what it is about mermaids and fairies, but I love them! Oddie, I had the most fun making fairy jars with my grandkids pics. I used photoshop, but you could just print out some fairy wings you'll find online somewhere, or out of a magazine, or draw some and color them. Print out the photo of the child, use their body, or put their head on another body. Such fun! They'll be tickled,too. Add a crown or newspaper hat, or party hat.

Bookmark   February 28, 2009 at 4:02PM
sunnyca_gw

Lovely, your GD is quite a crafter already!! I love the butterfly you added.Jan

Bookmark   March 1, 2009 at 12:49AM
oddie

I saw some real pretty butterflys at walmmart in the flower section I would like to use, would make it look 3d, one of my programs has a crown I can add to the photo, just need to get out of my slump amd make one.
Thanks for getting me started! will share when I do.
oddie

Bookmark   March 2, 2009 at 8:21AM
More Discussions
Thinking of learning decoupage....
........but some questions are stopping me. 1. Must...
pink_warm_mama_1
Halloween Costume Update
Hi everyone, Some of you may remember me asking where...
moonwolf_gw
boot jewelry
Anyone here make boot jewelry? Looking for ideas and...
debrak2008
jewelry wire for Christmas dangle ornament?
I can only find a couple of tutorials on the web and...
wilsonkaye
Thick cardboard tubes?
I have access to about as many thick cardboard tubes...
lexie1397
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™