Not lurking anymore

grannyicuFebruary 19, 2009

Hi, I am jan. I have been lurking for a few weeks now. I used to be on her all the time back in 1998-2001. And then when you had to pay I left. Any way I would like to share some of my stuff. I do know Linners if she is still here and also Carmen. Any one else here that was back then. I would love to know if I know who you are. Thanks Jan

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sunnyca_gw

Welcome back Jan!! Guess what, I'm Jan also!! I lurked for a long time & then came on last spring. It's been a lot of fun. I like about 4 forums GJ is what got me started. Trash to treasure is fun but doesn't move along too much. Love stained glass & have a small stash that they couldn't believe I got at yd sale. Folks moving to NY had to get rid of stuff. So I'll be trying that when warms up some. I did indoor crafts before I came on here. You must get aquainted with Kudzu. She does the neatest things, fairy bottle, purses out of old record covers, maps become beautiful wall hangings. Cone coffee filters-beautiful roses looking so real you won't believe. We just got the filters & will get started soon. Look for her post "Coffee filter roses" & go to her blog called "Bits & Pieces" she is so much fun & does all kinds of crafts. Won't see too much right now as she took a fall & is nursing a sore backside/hips! Huggybear I'm sure you have seen has made some cute blankets for babies. You may have seen all this but I didn't want you to miss out.!! I don't think I've seen Linners or Carmen but some are gone for a while & then come back!! Jan

Bookmark   February 20, 2009 at 2:23AM
pattico_gw

I've been here since 1999....but I don't always post...

Sometimes it has gotten really slow...then it will pick up for awhile...

Still doing better than it has at some times...

Welcome back...

patti

Bookmark   February 20, 2009 at 11:51PM
carmelita1

Hi Jan!
I be lurking myself mostly due to being such a lazy crafter these days. Glad you signed up. Amber from the VOY is also on here posting and she has a cute blog too. That is pretty much what I am good for these days, reading other crafters blogs and saying I am going to do this or that and then don't :O)

Hugs,
Carmen

Bookmark   February 21, 2009 at 10:43AM
grannyicu

Patti, hi and Carmen helllooooooooooo. Yes I know my craft room is a mess right now. Soon as I get this brace off I will be back cleaning the room.
I wished I had time to do a blog. I am trying to get me a web site started to sell my things. Glad to be here again. jan

Bookmark   February 21, 2009 at 3:13PM
huggybear_2008

Hi Jan, and I also would like to say welcome back.. it sure is fun here and I am looking forward to your sharing with us..
Huggybear

Bookmark   February 21, 2009 at 8:53PM
More Discussions
Halloween Costume Update
Hi everyone, Some of you may remember me asking where...
moonwolf_gw
Would like to learn decoupage.......
....but have some questions. 1. Must water be used...
pink_warm_mama_1
Vinyl armrest repair
The white driver side armrest on my mid-80s GM car...
davestexas
boot jewelry
Anyone here make boot jewelry? Looking for ideas and...
debrak2008
yooooo - hooooo
Merry Christmas everyone. Miss the old days at this...
grandma_bonnie
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™