Need easy baby shower favors

bunny_loverFebruary 21, 2008

You are all so crafty. I need about 20 favors for a shower at our church this Sunday. I have no crafting skills so they need to be easy & inexpensive. We would like something that we can attach a poem about praying for mom & baby.

Can anyone help?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
annabell40

How about book markers with the prayer printed on it. I have seen simple free templates on the web that will give you the shape. Maybe on the other side a picture of mom & dad or even the baby's sonogram picture, if that is available, or the baby's name if that has been revealed.

Will keep thinking :)

Bookmark   February 21, 2008 at 5:03PM
luvstocraft

On the holiday forum, Painting Fool told about using life savers and jelly beans to make pacifiers, and someone mentioned using little teddy bears for a favor. You might want to check that post out. Luvs

Bookmark   February 21, 2008 at 7:02PM
robins143

You can make cute booties from styrofoam coffee cups. These are so quick and easy.Just cut down the front in 2 places to make the tongue. Then cut the rim off the top with scalloped scissors.Punch 2 sets of holes on the sides where you cut the tongue for lacing. Add the ribbon for laces,tie a bow and curl it. You can fill them with little goodies and add a little tag with a prayer to the tie.
Best wishes to the new Mommy : )

Bookmark   February 22, 2008 at 8:23PM
More Discussions
boot jewelry
Anyone here make boot jewelry? Looking for ideas and...
debrak2008
Christmas Village
I received a few pieces last x-mas and I didnt do a...
christine1950
Vinyl armrest repair
The white driver side armrest on my mid-80s GM car...
davestexas
How to decorate christmas tree, beads ribbons etc
I am trying to decide how to decorate my tree this...
L A
Wooden cutouts
This crazy but I am looking for a Texas tech university...
lholton2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™