crafters in NJ

mojojojogrlnjFebruary 23, 2007

Country life network store is going to have a craft fair sometime in the spring and they are going to need crafters there...they are located in gibbstown nj off of exit 15 on 295....they are only charging 20.00 for there space and advertising....anyone interested either go to clngifts.com and email either lorainne or janice...or you can call 856-423-8090..thanks:) Annette

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
christopherh

If they want to get as many exhibitors as possible, tell them to go to www.craftlister.com and post the show details.
Craftlister is the largest online show database with over 8,000 events and exhibitors punch in their Zip code and how far they want to travel to a show, and all the listings in their database for that area come up.
I have no financial or other interest in Craftlister other than I use it extensively.
They also have a forum with topics like "Getting Started", "Finding Shows", as well as general discussions.

Bookmark   February 23, 2007 at 7:52AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
craftylady-2006

Mojo, is the "Country Life Network" a TV program in your area only? Does it come with a higher tier from your cable provider? The closest I have to anything like that is "Country Style" which recently returned to HGTV (weekdays at 10:00 am, EST). I so much love country decorating.

Sal

Bookmark   February 24, 2007 at 9:02AM
More Discussions
yarn picture kit
I am looking for a kit that was popular in the 70's...
Terri-57
Would like to learn decoupage.......
....but have some questions. 1. Must water be used...
pink_warm_mama_1
bread bags
I recently went to a craft show and a lady had bread...
oldcrafty
Beaded Christmas ornaments
Most of the year I am busy making beaded jewelry. But...
tripletmom83
Drying or preserving live flowers....
Having just lost a son, I'd like to be able to preserve...
SunnyDJ
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™