yarn picture kit

Terri-57January 23, 2014

I am looking for a kit that was popular in the 70's early 80's, it was kinda like paint by number but you used yarn and it was push into the foam board that had a print on it like the paint by number kits. Does anyone know what I am talking about and are they still for sale??

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

On Amazon there are punch yarn kits by MCG textiles. I'm not sure if these are what you are looking for. But give it a look -see. NancyLouise

    Bookmark   January 28, 2014 at 9:31AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thanks, but not it the one I am looking for is on a foam core board. I am looking for it for my 90 year old aunt . Thanks

    Bookmark   January 28, 2014 at 11:20AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I came upon your post by accident as I was also looking for these kits! I loved them as a kid.

If you're still looking for a kit, I found a listing on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIP-Vintage-1988-Creative-Classics-Tuck-Cut-Activity-Kit-Yarn-Waterwheel-Punch-/200838356775

    Bookmark   October 14, 2014 at 7:25PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Is Petal Porcelain still available ?
Remember it ? Do they still make it ? It was made to...
old - old - old crafts
Boy - looking at that Pack O Fun magazine got me thinking...
Can anyone recommend a spray paint for Styrofoam?
I know it exists, as I've used it. I need to spray...
boot jewelry
Anyone here make boot jewelry? Looking for ideas and...
Wooden cutouts
This crazy but I am looking for a Texas tech university...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™