Minature candy wrappers

hailie419January 2, 2009

I would like to do minature candy wrappers for a friends 50th, can you just print on address labels & wrap them around the candy bar?If so what size should I look for? ANY TIPS/HELP is greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
barb_from_pa

Maybe this will help. I've had fun making them for different occasions. I don't remember if I used a template or just made my own, but it isn't hard.

Here is a link that might be useful:

Bookmark   January 2, 2009 at 2:59PM
deedeebaker

try these sites for free printable wrappers: www.alenkasprintables.com & www.akidsheart.com - you can also google free mini candy bar wrappers and you will get a ton of sites

once printed just cut them out and wrap them around the mini bar(remove label) and glue the new wrapper in the back.

Bookmark   January 5, 2009 at 9:08AM
lindaohnowga

For the Hershey Nuggets, I use an Avery return address label, 1 inch by 2 and 5 eights, putting my graphic in the center of the label. The Avery sheet has 30 labels on it.

Bookmark   January 6, 2009 at 9:31PM
hailie419

Thanks Everyone, brought the Avery labels & ready to go.....when you put on graphic, do you need a special program? Trying to figure out how to turn it, so it is facing the right way,when you wrap candybar.Sorry so confusing, I am not very crafty & thought I would try this. THANKS for all your help!!

Bookmark   January 7, 2009 at 6:53AM
More Discussions
Halloween ideas
Hello, I am looking to do some knitted characters for...
Chrsbt45
boot jewelry
Anyone here make boot jewelry? Looking for ideas and...
debrak2008
old - old - old crafts
Boy - looking at that Pack O Fun magazine got me thinking...
toomuchglass
Will bake potato bags burn in the microwave?
Will baked potato bags burn in the microwave? I use...
cooper9191
How to decorate christmas tree, beads ribbons etc
I am trying to decide how to decorate my tree this...
L A
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™