Victorian/Cottage jewel embellishments

Sandi_WJanuary 23, 2008

I posted this on holidays where I usually am and Luvs suggested I post here as yall have such great ideas. I am looking for some Victorian/Cottage jewel embellishments to sew on lampshade skirts, valance tie-ups and throw pillows. I need something about 2". Can anyone direct me to an online source? Thanks so much.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lynnencfan

Wrights trims has some really neat beaded trims available at Walmart/JoAnne fabrics, ect - not sure if this is the style you are looking for but below is a link to get you started....

Lynne

Here is a link that might be useful: beaded trims

Bookmark   January 23, 2008 at 9:20PM
Sandi_W

Lynne, Thank you for reminding me of Wrights. You would think I would have remembered them as it was the trim I used many years ago. Our Walmart doesn't have much in the way of trims anymore. We do have a JoAnne's, but I haven't checked them out yet.

Bookmark   January 24, 2008 at 7:49AM
lynnencfan

oh you are more than welcome Sandi - I saw your post over on the other forum and was trying to think of a place and then when I saw it posted over here Wrights came to my mind immediately - lol - go figure. I used it a couple of years ago on one of those lampshades that fit the candles - had it for a nightlight in my masterbath for a Victorian look. Hope you find something you like.....

Lynne

Bookmark   January 24, 2008 at 11:51AM
More Discussions
Vinyl armrest repair
The white driver side armrest on my mid-80s GM car...
davestexas
Beaded Christmas ornaments
Most of the year I am busy making beaded jewelry. But...
tripletmom83
How to decorate christmas tree, beads ribbons etc
I am trying to decide how to decorate my tree this...
L A
Is there a product?
that you can design specific lettering graphics on...
pixistix
old - old - old crafts
Boy - looking at that Pack O Fun magazine got me thinking...
toomuchglass
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™