coffee filters.. who would have guessed
Coffee filters ..who knew! And you can buy 1,000 at the Dollar Tree for almost nothing.
COFFEE FILTERS: Not just for making coffee...
1. Cover bowls or dishes when cooking in the microwave.
Coffee filters make excellent covers.
2. Clean windows and mirrors. Coffee filters are
lint-free so they'll leave windows sparkling.
3. Protect China
. Separate your good dishes by putting a coffee filter between each dish.
4. Filter broken cork from wine. If you break the cork when opening a wine bottle, filter the wine through a coffee filter.
5. Protect a cast-iron skillet. Place a coffee filter in the
skillet to absorb moisture and prevent rust.
6. Apply shoe polish. Ball up a lint-free coffee filter.
7. Recycle frying oil. After frying, strain oil through a sieve
lined with a coffee filter.
8. Weigh chopped foods. Place chopped ingredients in a coffee
filter on a kitchen scale.
9. Hold tacos. Coffee filters make convenient wrappers for messy foods.
Stop the soil from leaking out of a plant pot. Line a plant pot with a coffee filter to prevent the soil from going through the drainage holes.
Prevent a Popsicle from dripping. Poke one or two holes as
needed in a coffee filter.
Do you think we used expensive strips to wax eyebrows? Use strips of coffee filters.
Put a few in a plate and put your fried bacon, French fries, chicken fingers, etc on them. Soaks out all the grease.
Keep in the bathroom. They make great "razor nick fixers."