Cute pendants for necklaces

luvstocraftJanuary 9, 2008

Found this site/forum in Home Companion magazine and was browsing. Thought Oddie and maybe some others might like these pendants made from the clear half marbles. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Glass pendants

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kudzukween

Wow those are NICE! I'm gonna have to go see how she put the jump ring on it for hanging,lol!

Bookmark   January 9, 2008 at 7:44AM
honeysuckleridge

This is so great for young folks!!
Gosh I love Patti's site. THanks so much for sharing this. It's been ages since I've found the time to visit over at Crafster's...I can spend the day there becoming inspired!! This really makes me miss Aleene's show so much, because Patti and Darcey from Hobby Lobby were always my favorite guests. I had never even been in a Hobby Lobby until about 8 years ago and now I practically live there...lol

ginger

Bookmark   January 9, 2008 at 10:21AM
luvstocraft

Ginger, I so wish we had Hobby Lobby here in California. I love it too, and always go there when we visit family in Mo. I love that they always have so many things marked down and carry such a great variety.

I had not been to the Craftster site before. Was pleased to see that allot of the people on the forums seem to be young people. Nice to know they enjoy making things too.

Kudzukween, if you read further down that post, she shows a diagram of how she made the hanger for them. They were discussing whether they should put felt on the back too.

One of the gals on the GJ forum actually put pictures of her relatives and friends on this same type of glass half marbles--lots of possibilities.

Luvs

Bookmark   January 9, 2008 at 12:17PM
oddie

Cute idea luvs! thanks for shareing that site, love the hanger she made so simple, but pretty, I have done kinda the same with bottle caps scrap papers ,and those round scrapbooking buttons, 1in fits perfect, the marbles are very pretty thoe, a one inch hole punch sure helps when makeing these, I never could cut a perfect circle.
oddie

Bookmark   January 9, 2008 at 4:29PM
More Discussions
Is Petal Porcelain still available ?
Remember it ? Do they still make it ? It was made to...
toomuchglass
jewelry wire for Christmas dangle ornament?
I can only find a couple of tutorials on the web and...
wilsonkaye
Thick cardboard tubes?
I have access to about as many thick cardboard tubes...
lexie1397
What type of fabric to use to make primitive snowman?
Hi...I have been making snow man door hangers. What...
donnas_gw
Halloween costume for my boobs
Yes I know it's pretty weird but after undergoing breast...
trashywoman
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™