Bluestar Platinum Range

jfw3535November 11, 2013

Does anybody have any information on the pricing for the new Bluestar Platinum Ranges? I am considering getting a 48" range in red. I'd like to get some ballpark figures on pricing, but trying to finding pricing of high end ranges on the internet is difficult. I never realized it was such a closely guarded secret!!!! Anyone that has any info (or even if not the platinum series, any pricing info on a 48" Bluestar) would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
foodonastump

8562 for 48" RNB SS grill and griddle on one site. When the price isn't listed and it says "call", that's what I'd do. As for Platinum the hard part is probably finding someone who actually has one, and isn't just taking pre orders. Maybe someone will have a price sheet even if they aren't ready to sell you one. Can't hurt to call around.

Bookmark   November 11, 2013 at 9:59PM
saeyedoc

I inquired last month from a local retailer, I believe the minimum advertised price was a few hundred shy of $10k.

Bookmark   November 12, 2013 at 10:04AM
YuliaO

Just got off the phone with local retailer and he said around 8K...

Bookmark   November 13, 2013 at 9:31AM
YuliaO

Bluestar response

At this time the Platinum is only available in 48" & 60" sizes. We're hoping to have this available in a 36" model sometime in the first few months of 2014. We'll definitely be announcing it here when it's available. For pricing, our service team would be able to answer all of your questions at (800) 449 - 8691 Monday thru Friday from 8am - 5pm EST.

Bookmark   November 13, 2013 at 11:11AM
kam76

I called the number and the woman said there was not even a 36" on the radar so I am not sure who said there would be one available early 2014. I would really like to know as we will need our range early 2014 and if this one might be available I would hold off a bit.

Bookmark   November 15, 2013 at 2:51PM
jfw3535

I also called Bluestar directly and was told the minimum UMRP on the 48" platinum was $9,980.00. I had never heard of UMRP before (if you haven't either, google it). UMRP sounds like a crock, but that's a subject for a different thread.

Bookmark   November 15, 2013 at 3:32PM
CharO1969

I am hoping there is some new news on the Bluestar 36 inch Platinum range. I see they are now out but can't find a ballpark price. Any hints on pricing and performance?

I am considering the NXR and the Bluestar and any info you could provide would be great.

Here is a link that might be useful: AJMadison website

Bookmark   December 24, 2014 at 11:18AM
nschutt

We just got our new 36" Platinum installed the week before Christmas. We paid, at the end of October, $7,599 for it which included having it painted black. It came in around the end of November but the kitchen remodel wasn't quite ready for the range installation so the dealer had to hold it at their warehouse for a few weeks.

So far it meets our expectations. The chargrill is great, we cooked chicken breasts on it. The 25k burner is perfect for a wok or large fry pan. We've put it through its paces this past week. Just make sure you have a really good vent hood to exhaust the cooking smoke. Our new 1200 CFM Wolf hood liner has been a superstar of its own. Together they're everything we envisioned. We have not done any real test cooks in the oven yet to see if it cooked evenly or not. Maybe this weekend we'll get around to that.

1 Like    Bookmark   December 31, 2014 at 10:59PM
nschutt

Double post

This post was edited by nschutt on Wed, Dec 31, 14 at 23:03

Bookmark   December 31, 2014 at 11:00PM
More Discussions
ge 36 inch duel fuel monogram cannot be repaired
After ten years my GE Monogram has been rendered useless,...
Mb
48" Wolf, Thermador or Bluestar...or something else?
Looking into purchasing a 48" range. Wolf: Classic....
wren21
Best customer service for wall ovens?
I posted this comment to an older thread lamenting...
Mrs. Porchman
High end appliances thermador vs. dacor
I currently have dacor ovens. I am trying decide brands...
mcaprizs
What electric oven to get? speed oven, combo-steam, or regular?
If I am going to go with an all gas range, which would...
nismo99
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™