Slammit Doll

minnie_txAugust 31, 2006

It is a flat doll

Image link:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Hi Minnie. It looks like it is on a pillow. The ones I usually see are cloth ones you can pick up and whack on the edge of your desk or table. Luvs

    Bookmark   September 24, 2006 at 11:27AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Vase Fillers As Rhinestones?
Hi everyone, I bought a few of these clear vase filler...
Is there a product?
that you can design specific lettering graphics on...
yarn picture kit
I am looking for a kit that was popular in the 70's...
Drying or preserving live flowers....
Having just lost a son, I'd like to be able to preserve...
Would like to learn decoupage.......
....but have some questions. 1. Must water be used...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™