Corelle Pattern help!!!

Deb__HDecember 12, 2005

Not really a cookware question, but I wasn't sure where else to ask. I'm trying to find out the name of a Corelle pattern. The plates are a beige color and they have a sort of powder blue, almost gray double line around the edge with a single flower stalk that sort of looks like gladiola, all in the same blue color. Sound familiar?

Deb in PA

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

They have all of their patterns (current and vintage) on their website, although not all have images. I've linked the vintage ones below...


Here is a link that might be useful: / Showroom / Vintage Patterns

    Bookmark   December 13, 2005 at 6:50AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thank you! That's just the website I needed!!! The pattern I was trying to identify is called Blue Lilly.

Thanks again,

    Bookmark   December 13, 2005 at 7:16AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
tea kettles
Hi - does anyone know of a whistling tea kettle that...
Need advice on a soup pot
hi, I haven't bought cookware in years, so don't know...
ellenr22 - NJ - Zone 6b/7a
tin lined copper saute pan
I bought a large saute pan at a flea market a while...
Pasta rolling pin aka mattarello
I'm planning on purchasing a mattarello or pasta rolling...
New Viking Cookware
Has anyone tried the new Viking Cookware now being...
Sponsored Products
Corelle 'Coordinates Enhancements' Salt and Pepper Shaker Set
Chicago Cutlery Essentials 15 Piece Kitchen Knife Block Set - 1080719
$44.99 | Hayneedle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™