Does anyone have T-fal Perfections w/vented tops set?

kaisermustDecember 11, 2005

Seriously thinking about buying the T-fal Perfection set with vented tops to eliminate all the boil-overs I have with my electric cooktop. Does anyone have this set? How do you like it? Do the vented tops only come with specific size sets? (I've seen 9 pc sets in local stores but no vented tops). Can this set be used with metal utensils? And what is the difference between non-stick Perfection outside and inside vs Perfection hard-enamel? Any pros or cons on T-fal cookware and which set is the best would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I can't imagine that these will prevent boil overs, I get them on my uncovered pans because the heat is too high, I just have to watch what I'm cooking and as it gets close to boiling, turn down the temp.

When I had an electric range, I'd crank it up high, because it was so slow to respond, and of course, things would boil over. I hated it. Now that I have a gas cooktop, I crank it up to high and things still boil over if I walk away, now they just do it faster! But I love it.

    Bookmark   December 21, 2005 at 7:40AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Club cast aluminum still made?
I am new to the list, so forgive me if this subject...
Kitchen Selective food slicer
Would anyone know of source for parts for Kitchen Selective...
stainless flatware
does anyone have reed and barton allora flatware? i...
Fermented cabbage
Many people really enjoy as me the taste of fermented...
Mauviel m'150s and m'250c
I'm looking at some pans in these two lines -- I understand...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™