Pressure Cooker Type

myqeNovember 21, 2007

I'm looking for a pressure cooker I saw demo'd at a Home Show. They were cooking fried chicken using only oil, no water. any hints on the type of pressure cooker it is? Respond to, thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I've seen both Presto and Wear-ever low pressure cookers for frying chicken...not sure if that's what you are looking for. Those can be found on ebay (see link below).


Here is a link that might be useful: Low Pressure Chicken Fryer

    Bookmark   November 21, 2007 at 7:08PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help with Induction Cookware
I just bought a Samsung Induction cooktop, and I need...
glass top range / pots leave marks?
I have a new Kenmore Elite glass top range. The cooktop...
Pasta rolling pin aka mattarello
I'm planning on purchasing a mattarello or pasta rolling...
induction stove power boost function
Have a set of Zwilling cookware and their brochure...
cooks essentials talking microwave
I don't know if I should post this here or on the cooking...
Sponsored Products
VIGO Amber Sunset Glass Vessel and Faucet Set in Chrome
Modern Bathroom
Sleep Sync 8-inch Twin-size Memory Foam Mattress
SensorPedic Gusseted Bed Pillow - Set of Two
$34.99 | zulily
Remer by Nameeks N83AUS Single Handle Pull Out Kitchen Faucet - REMER N83AUS
$480.98 | Hayneedle
Glenley Pressure Balance Tub & Shower System With Hand Shower - Lever Handle
Signature Hardware
Akaba | Gorka Leather Stacking Chair
Thermostatic Twin Shower Valve 2 Outlet, Fixed Head & Handset Rail Kit
Hudson Reed
Chrome Plate Stainless Steel Diameter Round Ceiling Mounted Showerhead
Hudson Reed
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™