Sur La Table's Piggy Baker

triciaeNovember 28, 2005

I finally received my Piggy Baker & baby pig from Sur La Table. The baker is great & I love that I can use this clay baker on a gas flame as well as the oven & microwave. The little pig is darling and will sit on my kitchen windowsill.

Unfortunately, my experience w/Sur La Table was not as terrific as the baker is. On the first attempt, they sent the wrong product...I received an All-Clad non-stick roaster. On the second attempt, they got the baker correct but it arrived in shards. Today, I received a second baker and all was well. Customer Service was not what I expected from an otherwise good company. Don't know...maybe, temporary help for the Holidays? They just didn't seem to care that I was having trouble receiving my order & was beginning a collection of Sur La Table shipping boxes that I had no use for.

Here is a link that might be useful: Piggy Baker

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kbuzbee

That looks great. I love doing things in stoneware. Between Emile Henry, Pampered Chef and Le Creuset I don't need anymore but that would be a nice one to have. Let us know how things turn out from it.

Ken

Bookmark   November 29, 2005 at 5:10PM
garden_of_darwin

Bummer! I remember you'd planned to have it in house for Thanksgiving. I'd be so disappointed! I'm glad that you love your little piggy, but really! Shame on Sur la Table.

So....where's Kermie? ;)-

Susan

Bookmark   November 30, 2005 at 11:20AM
triciae

I know...no Kermit (yet!). I was very disappointed not to have it for T-Day...but it looks like a nice baker and will be fun just to look at.

Bookmark   November 30, 2005 at 3:19PM
More Discussions
Best Non-Stick Cookware?
Saw a segment on this morning's news that says not...
jrb451
Wagners 1891 Dutch Oven
I have a couple of questions about a 5 qt Wagners 1891...
jpc57
silicone baking mat aftertaste
i got silicone baking mats on overstock.com a couple...
ardcp
induction stove power boost function
Have a set of Zwilling cookware and their brochure...
metaphilos
Mauviel m'150s and m'250c
I'm looking at some pans in these two lines -- I understand...
Gooster
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™