methylated spirit

chitownfifiNovember 29, 2005

Does anyone know where to purchase methylated spirits for a fondue pot?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Most of the stores selling the pots seem to carry it. Around here, hardware stores do as well, just ask.


    Bookmark   November 29, 2005 at 4:59PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Grocery stores here carry it also in the hardware area next to the Sterno.

    Bookmark   November 29, 2005 at 5:01PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Recommendation for pans for high heat cooking
I like "high heat" cooking, not the kind...
Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Food Grinder
My hubs gave me the meat/food grinder attachment for...
Club cast aluminum still made?
I am new to the list, so forgive me if this subject...
Need advice on a soup pot
hi, I haven't bought cookware in years, so don't know...
Pasta rolling pin aka mattarello
I'm planning on purchasing a mattarello or pasta rolling...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™